2020 cycling thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Anyone else having trouble changing from the wahoo kickr back to the wheel? I'm using shimano 105, didn't expect to be playing about with limit screws on the rear derailleur everytime I swapped. I'm not very mechanical in the slightest. Probably gonna have to look at buying a cheap bike to put on the turbo.
Never noticed anything. Do you change gear on the kickr?

Yeah I usually just free ride, so I'm often changing gears. When I first used the kickr, the hardest two gears on my bike sounded horrible. So I knew something was up.
I just use erg mode. You should only have to adjust it once. What size casette have you got on your wheel and the kickr

Actually I chickened out today :) - it's a nice day for a change here but icy. That sort of thing didn't used to bother me much but I'm obviously getting wimpy in old age. Going for a walk instead. Might stop off in the pub for a festive scotch egg. Merry Winterval everyone.

Didn't ride today because i couldn't be arsed. So will force myself out tomorrow, or if its too bad i'll do a spell on the turbo in the kitchen.

Edit. 8500 k last year = about 5300 m.

Last edited:
No targets as usual but expect the same 10k or so miles...

hope to return to the Mallorca cycle trips next year and still hope to go to Althea as well, obviously Covid depending.

I haven't set a target. Don't have a road bike but ride tracks and commute on a 29er mtb with smooth tyres. The mileage you road lads do looks massive to me but I'll try 😅

Back