2019 iPhone announcement 6pm

anth

Winger
live-streamed on youtube at 6pm
stream
mockup
Logon or register to see this image

They look like a minor spec bump over last years models with an extra camera and faster processor ect. Rumors haven't given away any breakthrough features and will undoubtedly be expensive.

Let's not turn this into an android vs ios slagging match. It's just for information.

I appreciate you get more than a "phone", but a grand?

Haway.

I know, it's nuts. For years it was 649. Then they made the plus and charged 699. Then they made $1=£1 and they price skyrocketed. Even the galaxy note 10+ starts at £999 so they are all at it.

Haven't changed my phone in almost four years. Battery seems to last, takes a decent enough photo/video and can speak to people/whatsapp.

Struggling to see what these phones do to justify £50+ a month.

Last edited:
That camera is so ugly when you compare it to the s10+

:lol: Is that the s10+ which isn't even as fast as last years phones? Trust you to come out with a daft comment like that.
699 is not a bad price at all.

Not bad at all, the 11 got the majority of the focus IMO, they will sell shed loads more of them. Entry level phones still blowing away the others, then the pro for those who need/want the absolute best.

All look cracking devices, the extra oomph on the batteries of the pro is not to be looked over, that's rare really but very welcome.

But the camera is so ugly compared to the s10+ 🤦‍♂️ :lol:

Last edited:
I'm torn to what to get to replace my 8+. The sensible me says the 11 is ideal, the geek in me wants the 256gb pro max. I think it's time to put my original generation apple watch to rest and replace with the series 5, always-on display, finally.

Back