2019 in review.

I will post my examples soon, but wondered, what is your best, and your favourite photo you have taken in 2019?

I don't expect these to be the same photo, so show your highlights of the year.

I will post my examples soon, but wondered, what is your best, and your favourite photo you have taken in 2019?

I don't expect these to be the same photo, so show your highlights of the year.
I took a photo a day in 2019.

"2019 Day by Day" as a little project. The photos aren't all great but are memories of people places and things from through the year. I did the same in 2014, brings back forgotten memories.
Won't do again this year but I'll have a look for anything to add to this thread (maybe).

This is one of my favourites. The City of London is very quiet on a weekend so you can get photos without dozens of people in the shot. The juxtaposition of buildings old and new is staggering imo.

View media item 5075
I took a similar one, but the weather was drizzle! (2017)

I think it is the cheesegrater on the left reflecting a crane from when the scalpel was being built.

Some new ones there I think, I'll have to go back sometime.

I'm not an immediate fan of the "inside out" one - It's Lloyd's of London's new building.

Great on weekends as its very quiet by and large. I'll be down in March for the Santana gig and I think I'll try Canary Wharf area for photos this time.

Great on weekends as its very quiet by and large. I'll be down in March for the Santana gig and I think I'll try Canary Wharf area for photos this time.
Just seen it's 50 years since Santana released Abraxas!
O2 from One Canada Square
View media item 5076

Last edited:
View media item 537220.8.19
Saw this on the way to work one morning, not the best sunflower but I just loved the morning sun setting off all the colours.
I took a photo a day in 2019.

"2019 Day by Day" as a little project. The photos aren't all great but are memories of people places and things from through the year. I did the same in 2014, brings back forgotten memories.
Won't do again this year but I'll have a look for anything to add to this thread (maybe).

Made an album of some of mine - took a while didn't realise how many I took. Some I like for personal reasons, friends family, good memories etc. Some are purely for my pleasure.
Hope you like them, there a few to look through!

Some magnificent photos there mate. I'd be chuffed to bits if I'd taken any of them.

Some magnificent photos there mate. I'd be chuffed to bits if I'd taken any of them.

Thanks for that, a lot of them are just being in the right place at the right time! I'm lucky enough to have a friend who lives up near Kyle of Loch Alsh and we get up there visiting three or four times a year. Skye, Torridons, Glencoe etc are magnificent. Most of Scotland tbh :)

Back