2019-20 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italy's new green 'home' kit. The kit will be used until their new blue home kit is released in March next year (So the next 4 games then). At which point the green kit will revert to their 3rd kit, but they won't be able to wear it in Euro 2020 next summer, however, as UEFA rules stipulate a team can only wear two kits.

So basically they've released a new kit that they'll only be able to wear for 4 games, two of which are away to teams who wear dark blue home kits so Italy will probably have to wear their white away kit anyway.

Can't S€€ the logic in that at all.

Looks good mind:

Logon or register to see this image

Italy's new green 'home' kit. The kit will be used until their new blue home kit is released in March next year (So the next 4 games then). At which point the green kit will revert to their 3rd kit, but they won't be able to wear it in Euro 2020 next summer, however, as UEFA rules stipulate a team can only wear two kits.

So basically they've released a new kit that they'll only be able to wear for 4 games, two of which are away to teams who wear dark blue home kits so Italy will probably have to wear their white away kit anyway.

Can't S€€ the logic in that at all.

Looks good mind:

Logon or register to see this image

It looks class. Why do they play in blue anyway? Seems strange considering there's no blue in their flag.

It looks class. Why do they play in blue anyway? Seems strange considering there's no blue in their flag.
Yeah I'm not sure, but seeing as they are called the "Azzurri" its drastic to change the colour completely. Wonder if they'll call themselves the 'Verdi' for the next four games.

In the release literature in an attempt to make it not sound like a cash grab puma said that its something to do with the Italians have a tradition of wearing green at youth level, as the blue should be something to aspire to. Since this squad has a high number of young players this is like a bridging kit. Which I mean..... pure cash grab but at least they've put some thought into the bullshit.

If youd gone retro and modelled it on one of those old kits in that kit I'm sure everyone would have been happy. Ah well, it's only a kit mate. Missed money for the club though I suspect.
It's only going to be worn once, thank god. I'd be gutted if it was a season-long kit like Leeds have done this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back