2018 Panini World Cup sticker album

The physical album and the online album are both out now. I know a lot of people on here did it for 2014 and 2016.

Some codes to get you started on the online version:

HAVE-NICE-WC18
COKE-BEST-GOAL
2018-COOL-GAME
FIFA-COCA-COLA
COKE-FAIR-PLAY
FOOT-BALL-LOVE
2018-COKE-GAME
FIFA-FOOT-BALL
GIFT-CODE-2018
W1PZ-V1UR-D197

Comes out Thursday in the UK. Have you seen it onsale?

At 41 I’m not too mature for this shit

But is that’s true I’m too mature for this shit

Definitely 682 to collect and down to 5 in a packet. It looks like 80p per pack which is a bit much, other panini stickers selling at 60p.

I've got £60 of Morisons fuel vouchers to spend on them should I be tempted.

I've been collecting the Match Attax cards with my son so don't have the same excitement yet. Although I have been on the Panini website and FB page today.

Last edited:
Comes out Thursday in the UK. Have you seen it onsale?

Definitely 682 to collect and down to 5 in a packet. It looks like 80p per pack which is a bit much, other panini stickers selling at 60p.

I've got £60 of Morisons fuel vouchers to spend on them should I be tempted.

I've been collecting the Match Attax cards with my son so don't have the same excitement yet. Although I have been on the Panini website and FB page today.
Is it not €.80 per packet which will be 60p per packet?

One less sticker per pack, dozens more stickers to collect. :neutral:

Just checked.
682 stickers
5 per pack
80p a pack

:eek:
Im sure it was 50p for 6 stickers in 2014. So they've nearly doubled the price since the last world cup. Was looking forward to doing one for the world cup but they can get fucked at those prices.

Exactly, still struts into nursery in his safc shirts thinking we're good

Does it help him get noticed. My two boys play futsal with a bunch of kids in Liverpool/Everton/Barca/Real Madrid tops and I am certain they get noticed due to the Sunderland kit!

I remember when my kid was a bit older and he kept putting the stickers in all wonky. He's lucky social services didn't end up involved.

:lol::lol:

I got my 5 year old daughter a my little pony album last year. She hadn’t so much as stuck a full packet in before I was peeling the backs off them, lining the stickers and placing them in allowing her to press them down when I was finished.

She’ll thank me when she’s 17 and wants to flog it on eBay

Does it help him get noticed. My two boys play futsal with a bunch of kids in Liverpool/Everton/Barca/Real Madrid tops and I am certain they get noticed due to the Sunderland kit!

He's only 3 so its more his little mates dads that do a double take and ask which team it is

Did 2016 with going over there for a while. Thought it would be a nice souvenir. Can probably get bulk packs cheaper online, eBay etc. I did that, got like 100 packs for 70% price.

Im sure it was 50p for 6 stickers in 2014. So they've nearly doubled the price since the last world cup. Was looking forward to doing one for the world cup but they can get fucked at those prices.

Think it's been 5 stickers for a while now. I've done the 2016, 2014 and 2012 albums and sure they all had 5 stickers in them for 50p a pack. Think that's reasonable enough like, 10 packs for a fiver. But it's f***ing annoying when they add extra pages like the starting line up for every team as well as each squad member sticker. Then they'll have a tea photo, a shiny and the stadiums are usually two stickers too.

Panini wankers.

Back