**** 2019 Golf Thread ****

He didn't hang about like, his hc was 44 or somethingand he claimed he couldnt play many comps cos of work so just had a knock once a week on a Fri afternoon - lying twat
"my best game ever" heard that shit before n'all.

He didn't hang about like, his hc was 44 or somethingand he claimed he couldnt play many comps cos of work so just had a knock once a week on a Fri afternoon - lying twat
We insist on an 18 maximum for guests now, unless they can prove otherwise.

We've 3 categories 1-18, 18.1-28, 28.1-54
If I was in the 50's I wouldn't bother. Be like most of the scandies that play here. f***ing abysmal, but they bring in a fortune to the courses, so they don't give a shit. I've had 6 hour rounds stuck behind the fuckers. 15-20 shots a hole.

think its a joke really i play off 7 and have no chance of winning a stableford competition at this present time. Would like to see our club categorise the competitions but that would mean less prize money for winning.

think its a joke really i play off 7 and have no chance of winning a stableford competition at this present time. Would like to see our club categorise the competitions but that would mean less prize money for winning.

Im sure the handicap secretary can put a max handicap on competitions @madone might be able to confirm this

54 max handicap? That's madness. Seriously if your handicap is that high just play for fun with your mates. Shouldn't be anywhere near competitions :(

Just bought myself a Taylormade 2 hybrid today 17 degrees. I used my mates for the first time last week and I was hitting it like a dream. We now what's going to happen when I use mine :lol:

54 max handicap? That's madness. Seriously if your handicap is that high just play for fun with your mates. Shouldn't be anywhere near competitions :(

Just bought myself a Taylormade 2 hybrid today 17 degrees. I used my mates for the first time last week and I was hitting it like a dream. We now what's going to happen when I use mine :lol:

I have never ever seen anyone with this higher handicap, crackers really

Has any club introduced the proposed new rules as a test run ? for instance being able to drop the ball from less than an inch from the ground rather than the shoulder height rule

Back