**** 2019 Golf Thread ****

In San Cayetano but we have a car so easy enough to get to places
El Gallego in Pilar de la horadada, for steaks the size of your head, and fish twice the size of the plate.

Casa Roloj in San Pedro.

There's obviously a few in Alcazares, little sicilly being the best on the main strip. El Tropical in the old town.

Or as @roppa mentioned, campbells Irish bar for a small, relaxed environment, and excellent food.

Have barely played this year, had a round at Slaley and a couple at the Ramside. Rusty doesn't do it justice. Can't wait for a bit better weather. Got Goswick in a few weeks so will hopefully be able to get out at the Ramside a few times before that.

Have barely played this year, had a round at Slaley and a couple at the Ramside. Rusty doesn't do it justice. Can't wait for a bit better weather. Got Goswick in a few weeks so will hopefully be able to get out at the Ramside a few times before that.

Think yourself lucky todays the first day since Xmas its ben above freezing here :D

Been for a couple of lessons in the last week or so. And he's straightened me right up. Bye Bye slice. :cool:
Only problem now is I've been diagnosed with a herniated disk. Doc reckons I should rest :confused:

I wouldn't mind a few lessons. Not played for a couple of year but keen to get back into it t his spring/summer. Never had an official handicap but would guess I was around 18-20ish. Struggled with a slice off the tee and tried the usual online research but dont really know what I am doing.

Any recommendations? Live in Sacriston so something localish not costing the earth would be ideal.

I wouldn't mind a few lessons. Not played for a couple of year but keen to get back into it t his spring/summer. Never had an official handicap but would guess I was around 18-20ish. Struggled with a slice off the tee and tried the usual online research but dont really know what I am doing.

Any recommendations? Live in Sacriston so something localish not costing the earth would be ideal.

Fletcher at Brancepeth is good. Heard good things about Tom at Durham City too. Fletch is £30 ph.

Back