**** 2019 Golf Thread ****

Played Harrogate in an open this morning, course was baked as expected,ended up taking irons off a few more tees cos of how far the ball was going. It's a great track if any one is thinking about playing it.

Played Brancepeth Castle today. Love that course. I’d forgotten how good it is tbh. Might be moving that way on shortly so seriously considering a membership for next year. Probably the best greens I’ve ever played on and the two lads I played with said they’d actually slowed down a fraction. I had a rough front 9. Struggling so much off the tee. I went par par quad ffs :D

One of the lads put me right on one of my habits and I hit it so much better on the back 9. Managed 2 birdies coming in. Now if only I could get this trapped nerve in my back fixed so I didn’t shake over every putt I might start coming down again.

Ive always fancied playing Bamburgh but it seems to be £47 through the day, which courses around there would be worth doing at a decent price?

Ive always fancied playing Bamburgh but it seems to be £47 through the day, which courses around there would be worth doing at a decent price?
Dunstanburgh will probably be cheaper, Goswich is the best in the area and Bamburgh is worth £47 for the views alone. Give Seahouses a wide berth.

Played Bamburgh last Thursday, busiest I’ve ever seen it , 4 hours 20 to get round, normally 3.15 to 3.30 tops.

Plenty of folk prepared to pay it rather than be a tight arse.

£15 with a member for us itk.

Goswick tomorrow for me on a freebie as well , just to make you feel better.

Played Bamburgh last Thursday, busiest I’ve ever seen it , 4 hours 20 to get round, normally 3.15 to 3.30 tops.

Plenty of folk prepared to pay it rather than be a tight arse.

£15 with a member for us itk.

Goswick tomorrow for me on a freebie as well , just to make you feel better.
Not convinced its me being tight, £47 is a lot of money for me and my friends in our situations.
You really don't come across well in this post, but I hope you enjoy your game.

PGA may have proved a point to the main broadcasters but the interest in that major will just further decrease if that's the case.

Cracking time today at the Ladies British Open practice day. Not much in the way of crowds so able to get close to the play and with free entry it is an exceptional day out.

Scottish men’s open just a couple of miles away next year at the Renaissance course next door to Archerfield , I’ll be having a dodge up for that.

Played Castle Eden on Sunday went out level gross
bogied 1st three then birdied next three then parred next three played the back nine terrible roll on sunday club championship

Back