Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingers crossed!

Cameroon P2 W1 D1 L0 F3 A 2 +1 PTS4
BF 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
Gabon 2 0 2 0 2 2 0 2
GB 2 0 1 1 2 3 -1 1

Gabon vs Cameroon, BF vs GB , both 7pm on Sunday

Gabon could draw as long as BF-GB draw as well (a winner there would put them out) and Gabon would have to make sure they scored equal or more goals, Win they are though, lose they are out. You'd expect BF and Cameroon to progress at this stage.

Edit: It's fucked up my little league table, had it all perfect under the Ps and Ws :lol:, forgot you had to do .... and ----- when putting formations on here

Great result for Tunisia, you'd think they'd be through now, will realistically just need a point vs Zimbabwe, win and they'll be through. Decent game that, although you really do need to watch these games on delay so you can FF through all the multiple breaks in play.

Should mean Khazri will be away a little longer than we thought at 4pm today, although it won't really matter if we sell him.

Good news for @Leicester Fan.

Another disappointing result. Depending on the Togo-Morocco result they will very likely have to beat Morocco in their last game to qualify. Annoying that Kone hasn't got on the pitch yet and here's us massively struggling at the back

What's the latest with our lads now it looks like all 3 have played 2 games?

Group A (NDong / Gabon)
No team through or out in that group yet. If Gabon beat Cameroon they are through, lose and they are out. Draw and there's a chance they can go through as long as the Burkina Faso - Guinea-Bissau match also finishes a draw. I'd say it's probably more like Gabon go out.

Group B (Khazri / Tunisia)
Senegal through as group winners as they have the H-2-H over Tunisia who are the only team who can draw level with them. Tunisia have Zimbabwe who are the weakest team in the group and if they win that game they are through, lose and they are out. A draw should also be enough as they will have the H-2-H advantage over Algeria who would be able to draw level on points with a win over already qualified Senegal. Looking pretty likely they will go through.

Group C (Kone / Ivory Coast)
A really open group where any of the teams can still qualify and i think any team could still top the group. Ivory Coast have Morocco in their final game and it's a similar story, win and they are through, but if they don't win they are out. Morocco's win tonight means IC now MUST win that game. I'd still fancy them to beat Morocco.

Ghana-Mali and Egypt-Uganda tomorrow in Group D.

I've really enjoyed the tournament so far, 2 good games today.

Group A (NDong / Gabon)
No team through or out in that group yet. If Gabon beat Cameroon they are through, lose and they are out. Draw and there's a chance they can go through as long as the Burkina Faso - Guinea-Bissau match also finishes a draw. I'd say it's probably more like Gabon go out.

Senegal through as group winners as they have the H-2-H over Tunisia who are the only team who can draw level with them. Tunisia have Zimbabwe who are the weakest team in the group and if they win that game they are through, lose and they are out. A draw should also be enough as they will have the H-2-H advantage over Algeria who would be able to draw level on points with a win over already qualified Senegal. Looking pretty likely they will go through.

A really open group where any of the teams can still qualify and i think any team could still top the group. Ivory Coast have Morocco in their final game and it's a similar story, win and they are through, but if they don't win they are out. Morocco's win tonight means IC now MUST win that game. I'd still fancy them to beat Morocco.

Cheers mate :D

Group A (NDong / Gabon)

Anyone good undiscovered talent?

Can remember when we had john mensah here and had a strong Ghanaian link, really wanted use to sign Jonathan mensah. Just checked and he is playing for Columbus crew in the states. Shows you what I know then

Last minute heartbreak for Uganda who are now out after going down 1-0 to Egypt in the 89th minute. Hope Ghana and Egypt don't play out a convenient draw on Wednesday to screw over Mali. Ghana would top the group and Egypt would be certain of 2nd.

Huge game tomorrow at 7pm for us with Gabon (and NDong) vs Cameroon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back