2015 Cycling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can be a FSKW (the 'S'' stands for 'signed obviously)!!

got enough Rapha kit to start with...but even she would draw the line at wearing that.
Might get it framed and put in downstairs bog :lol: or that's her plan at the minute

I suggested e bay but can't see it getting that much

got enough Rapha kit to start with...but even she would draw the line at wearing that.
Might get it framed and put in downstairs bog :lol: or that's her plan at the minute

I suggested e bay but can't see it getting that much
eBay it before it all comes out. Seen how much Lance jerseys go for these days..?

I'm in the train to York and the plan is to ride home. Fuck headwinds. Ain't no one got time for that.

eBay it before it all comes out. Seen how much Lance jerseys go for these days..?

I'm in the train to York and the plan is to ride home. Fuck headwinds. Ain't no one got time for that.

Did think of giving you first refusal on the jersey :lol:

Be safe in that wind..f***ing mental :eek:

Off to bannatynes to hit their new bikes (got a 12 day xmas pass for a bit of a change)

https://www.strava.com/activities/455645627

Bosh. Weather was awful, the tailwind just wasn't and I nearly got into a fight in Tesco when some lass pushed in front of me in the queue. Absolutely class day.

cc. @Duracel Funny Nowt a matter with the weather man :lol:
I managed a steady (very steady) 35 miles with the Manilla cycling team today in and around Teesside. Great bunch, they let my hang on for dear life. I did take a turn on the front, a full 0.56 miles lol. First run out for my new sks raceblades on the winter bike too. Much better than the old crud ones I had on.

https://www.strava.com/activities/455645627

Bosh. Weather was awful, the tailwind just wasn't and I nearly got into a fight in Tesco when some lass pushed in front of me in the queue. Absolutely class day.

cc. @Duracel Funny Nowt a matter with the weather man :lol:
Hat doffed.

You're the clever fuckers :lol:
Not hard to work out

Me and @Oswald Ballbag went in September

Know an all inclusive hotel cheap as Fuck and near tramuntana mountains.

Haway get it done :lol:
Not sure I like the sound of mountains, mind. I struggle getting out my street.

When raced (moderately ) did 10 to 12
hours a week and just carried that on really.
Two separate weeks in majorca and summer holidays in France helps..

Smb trip to majorca 2016 anyone ;)
As long as it's not in harvest and I manage to regain some fitness I would be up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back