2015 Cycling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

No idea yet . . . not been out for ages (since I broke my ribs falling off). . . just got myself one of these bad boys for Xmas though

http://www.evanscycles.com/products...gclid=CJOGteCi9sICFagSwwodcHoAEw&gclsrc=aw.ds

Need to sign up for some daft rides to give me something to train for

What happened? Cannot figure it out

Me too, get something sorted and not in the middle of bloody harvest.
Doing nowhere near enough with no excuses :(
The turbo is set up in the spare room and the new Rose CX was outstanding on Sunday managing mud, snow, ice and greasy black stuff with no problems. Have had to put slime tubes in though as the Schwalbe racing ralphs are brilliant but paper thin.
Can highly recommend it as a winter bike.
Next to decide whether to do a CX event or two, oh andso far haven't beaten any of my mtb PBs on it but hopefully will do as it dries up and my fitness improves.

Just noticed I quoted a very old post bloody thing didn't go to first unread post Doh!

@Manuel How you getting on with that Rose?
Making a right f*ck up of this as I have already answered this but I love it mate, as said. Out on Sunday in the snow, mud and ice and never had any doubts about the handling at all. I will no doubt fall off and hurt myself now :(

Last edited:
Me too, get something sorted and not in the middle of bloody harvest.
Doing nowhere near enough with no excuses :(
The turbo is set up in the spare room and the new Rose CX was outstanding on Sunday managing mud, snow, ice and greasy black stuff with no problems. Have had to put slime tubes in though as the Schwalbe racing ralphs are brilliant but paper thin.
Can highly recommend it as a winter bike.
Next to decide whether to do a CX event or two, oh andso far haven't beaten any of my mtb PBs on it but hopefully will do as it dries up and my fitness improves.

Just noticed I quoted a very old post bloody thing didn't go to first unread post Doh!

Making a right f*ck up of this as I have already answered this but I love it mate, as said. Out on Sunday in the snow, mud and ice and never had any doubts about the handling at all. I will no doubt fall off and hurt myself now :(

There are two on this weekend @Manuel if you're still thinking about it. And Walter,there are a couple in the new year too.
This Sat at Hetton Lyons park,and Sun at Ch/le/st.

Did fuck all of note cycling wise this year, little ones taken up most of my time. Hoping to change that a little next year.

Still managed to commute most days though, amazed I've not been booted off most peoples strava due to morning/afternoon ride spamming.

Did fuck all of note cycling wise this year, little ones taken up most of my time. Hoping to change that a little next year.

Still managed to commute most days though, amazed I've not been booted off most peoples strava due to morning/afternoon ride spamming.

I'm the same, 3.5k miles of back and forth.

should be a rule about how far you need to go before you can upload it. Mates 5 or 7 mile commutes seem to fill my main page

Same sort of thing. ..but had a kom that was worth having ;)

Some fuckers took it by doing it as flat out effort only :p

Not bitter or owt :lol:

Same sort of thing. ..but had a kom that was worth having ;)

Some fuckers took it by doing it as flat out effort only :p

Not bitter or owt :lol:

anyone been doing the Rapha festive prize draw ?
Done it the odd day but our lass has just had an e mail saying she's won a Sky team jersey signed by the team..

Not as good as some of the other prizes on offer but still ok I suppose ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back