2014 Cycling thread - part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be. I just need to try to get hold of the Jarra Wanderer and his crew. If we don't change the date we've lost Percy and Walter already :cry:
I'll send him a message. I think he's doing a C2C2C in July with the Clarion mind.

Should be. I just need to try to get hold of the Jarra Wanderer and his crew. If we don't change the date we've lost Percy and Walter already :cry:

Aye that's a shame that. Fwiw I can make any May weekend.

What about later in the year - late summer?

Aye that's a shame that. Fwiw I can make any May weekend.

What about later in the year - late summer?
I'm ok till mid July but still fancy a May one. It's finding another date that will tie in with a home game for the exiles.[DOUBLEPOST=1388754309][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll send him a message. I think he's doing a C2C2C in July with the Clarion mind.
Ours will be good training for him then ;)

I'm riding to Carlisle in the next couple of days. Did it a few times, but this time I think I'll go all the way to the coast. Starting from Roker, where does the SMB reckon I need to go to make it a coast to coast ride? Silloth? Allonby?

I'm riding to Carlisle in the next couple of days. Did it a few times, but this time I think I'll go all the way to the coast. Starting from Roker, where does the SMB reckon I need to go to make it a coast to coast ride? Silloth? Allonby?
They both seem a long way away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back