2013 cycling thread -Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done fuck all for about 6 weeks.

Anyone know when we might hear back from the ride 100 ballot?

Anyone ridin around the new forest, fancy the sportive down there in March.

no way would i go on roads today. . Friday turbo day and done and dusted.
had to cut planned session a bit short as a bit leggy.

Test day for me - Weighed myself this morning (Broke the scales), now going to measure my resting heart rate (Lie on the couch watching a shit film while wearing a HRM)

Test day for me - Weighed myself this morning (Broke the scales), now going to measure my resting heart rate (Lie on the couch watching a shit film while wearing a

HRM)

got that "pleasure" two weeks today. .
not quite watching a shit film on the settee but still have the humiliation of being weighed and prodded and told to shed a few kg

Test day for me - Weighed myself this morning (Broke the scales), now going to measure my resting heart rate (Lie on the couch watching a shit film while wearing a HRM)
Jumped on the scales yesterday expecting 14 - 14.5 stone and was 15 :eek: Got another week of eating and drinking to go then I really need to get myself sorted out :cry:

Jumped on the scales yesterday expecting 14 - 14.5 stone and was 15 :eek: Got another week of eating and drinking to go then I really need to get myself sorted out :cry:

Mine wasn't too bad - I dropped 2 stone over the last 6 months of 2013, and only put a few lbs on over xmas. Most of that will be in my xmas hair/beard though. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back