2013 cycling thread -Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know anyone who got a roadbike for Xmas with size 11 feet? I'm selling a pair of Ultegra SPD-SL pedals and a pair of shoes to go with them.

May sell seperately, but why you'd only want one shoe, I do not know.

Anyone know anyone who got a roadbike for Xmas with size 11 feet? I'm selling a pair of Ultegra SPD-SL pedals and a pair of shoes to go with them.

pm DA im sure his shoes have HMS on the side and were launched on the Tyne

pm DA im sure his shoes have HMS on the side and were launched on the Tyne

I'll be off road so should be ok. Wouldn't care but it was perfect today.
Will check in the morning..
I rode along the Tyne (South side and North) and although the weather was fine, every mouthbreathing fuckwit in the North East and their fat arsed wives were out on their shiny, new, matching bikes.[DOUBLEPOST=1388697846][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd have been tempted marra, 11s are a just a touch to tight for me.
Be alreet when you drop the xmas weight man... Ginnan, I'll do you a deal.

I rode along the Tyne (South side and North) and although the weather was fine, every mouthbreathing fuckwit in the North East and their fat arsed wives were out on their shiny, new, matching bikes.
I forgot to mention the 13 miles were with my lovely wife on her shiny new bike ;)

I rode along the Tyne (South side and North) and although the weather was fine, every mouthbreathing fuckwit in the North East and their fat arsed wives were out on their shiny, new, matching bikes.[DOUBLEPOST=1388697846][/DOUBLEPOST]

pics would still be appriciated mate

They wont fit marra...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back