2011 prize - Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to use my voucher towards a camera, but in the end I didn't get a camera off amazon, I bought elsewhere. So I decided I fancied a waterproof mp3 player and found one exactly right on amazon.co.uk. Sorted my voucher out, but no. Had to buy off amazon.com. Dot com didn't have the mp3 player I wanted, so chose another - couldn't be shipped to England. Decided I'd download some music, but couldn't as I wasn't a US resident. Had a little chat online with Sangresh - couldn't change my USdollars to UKpounds, could only shop on Dot.com with them. Sorted!

I have bought CDs and am looking forward to receiving them in 6 weeks time.
:-D

Thank you AB22ET.

Last edited:

She mercilessly superglued 3 starlings to shopping trollies before being chased off by irate sainsburys staff and the rspb :)

Actually marra so did I. But imagine all the lads who've went out on a cold winters night, or got out for a sunset at 5am on their only day off... to be beaten by a f***ing bath plug! :lol:

My best entry of the year was beaten a cute baby in an incubator. What can you do? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a sickner. My best entry this year is getting beaten by a train. A f***ing train! :evil: :-D

:lol: revenge!

Yours is good like. I should have voted properly really, you would've had one as would flying pig

It was too difficult to choose really. I love Hebburn's pots and spav's and even ayesane going for the cute factor :mad:

Oh and....rob's fishboard, and malmo's footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back