2010 Picture of the Year

2010 SMB Photograph of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A single vote from me, judging the photos in relation to one another rather than against their respective themes.

andym's entry for After Dark.

There's a case to be made for every single shot, and there are dozens of shots that didn't win their respective months that would have a chance of winning the overall vote, but for me andym's is my favourite of the year. There's just something really, really special about it.

Well done everyone. A really great effort for the year, and hopefully even more people will get involved this year.

August: Bygone Times - Lucky Knickers
November: Best Shot of the Month - Clyde

Just two votes for me, good luck guys/gals.

Just one vote from me: Andy m, the stand out shot of the year for me.

I don't think Clyde's November photograph is very good at all, he's taken far better shots this year, I thought this was his weakest effort.

Still, I suppose if people like it, it shows I know nowt....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one vote from me: Andy m, the stand out shot of the year for me.

I don't think Clyde's November photograph is very good at all, he's taken far better shots this year, I thought this was his weakest effort.

Still, I suppose if people like it, it shows I know nowt....

I think it's a good shot, but agree that he's taken much better this year. I think his winning entry for 'Sun' is way better, for instance.

Having said that, clyde would be a worthy winner overall for his general standard of entries.

I cannot see the photos from Smoker, Lucky Knickers or Peachbum. Don't really want to vote unless I have seen them all. I will try and connect through my VPN at home tonight to see if I can view them there.

I voted for three:

January: Not Spavin. For me the best "set up" entry of the year - also thought it was a clever twist on the theme and very humorous.

September: Andy M. Agree with other comments here - for me the best shot of the year with terrific atmosphere.

November: Clyde. Love the shot. Love the colour of the sky emerging out of an almost "black and white" background shot. Great shots all year from Clyde. Very skilful photographer.

Have enjoyed all entries to the competition in 2010. Huge respect to you all for great skill - especially the monthly winners.

Cheers!

Well done clyde. Given the amount of class shots you've shared with us during 2011 it's richly deserved. Looking forward to seeing the shots from your day out with yer man.

Well done clyde. Given the amount of class shots you've shared with us during 2011 it's richly deserved. Looking forward to seeing the shots from your day out with yer man.

Thanks marra, appreciated!
also thanks to everyone that voted for my pic, again appreciated! and well done to everyone else that entered throughout the year, really enjoyed taking part in all the monthly comps and looking forward to doing it all again this year.

Thanks marra, appreciated!
also thanks to everyone that voted for my pic, again appreciated! and well done to everyone else that entered throughout the year, really enjoyed taking part in all the monthly comps and looking forward to doing it all again this year.

Yes well done, the people have spoken and you are a worthy winner, hope you enjoy your prize and look forward to seeing the results.

Well done Ste, out and out winner! Reckon you can persuade Mr Denton to make it a night time excursion? Haha!

I heard the runners up prize was to be film caddy and to drool over the Fuji panoramic cameras...? :lol:;)

Well done Ste, out and out winner! Reckon you can persuade Mr Denton to make it a night time excursion? Haha!

I heard the runners up prize was to be film caddy and to drool over the Fuji panoramic cameras...? :lol:;)

iirc the rules stated that you actually won the camera if you finished 3rd last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back