2010 Picture of the Year

2010 SMB Photograph of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK folks here's the big vote.

Same rules apply as the monthly competition. 7 days to vote and you can vote for as many as you like.

The winner gets to spend a day shooting in the North East or Yorkshire with renowned landscape photographer Mark Denton.

Pictures are here

Last edited:

Are there any criteria for voting eg the photo met it's monthly theme etc or is just vote for the best picture (in your opinion) whether or not it met it's theme? Or up to you?

No picture there for - October: Youth is wasted on the Young - Janiep

It is underneath the September one.

picture.php

Some great pictures there like. I also can't see September's - just the title. I'll not vote until I can see all of them. I'm tempted to dust of me box brownie.

Some great pictures there like. I also can't see September's - just the title. I'll not vote until I can see all of them. I'm tempted to dust of me box brownie.

Get yersel in man!

It's a bugger some people can't see the pics, I've asked the posters to email me the pics and I'll repost them as soon as I get them.

My "Youth is Wasted on the Young" winning pic from October:

Logon or register to see this image
[/IMG]

Hopefully that works for you all? I think the problem was it links from my album which I had set to private, but now I've changed the setting to public so hopefully it's OK now?

I'm geet proud me! just voted and found my choice (Nov) is winning! think I'll be an art critic more often like...

I'm geet proud me! just voted and found my choice (Nov) is winning! think I'll be an art critic more often like...

You need to get on this board and start posting some pics - the day you get your first vote you'll be even prouder! I know I was. Go on, go for it.

Well done lads an lassses some cracking photos on here!!
just cast my vote, but am not saying though..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back