20/20 at Durham versus the convicts

I'm in the same boat. I have 6 tickets and not received a penny. Apparently when they come it will be a separate transaction for each ticket.

I know someone personally who works in ticket office. I'm going to ring her tomorrow afternoon to see what she can tell me.

I'll post on here the result.

Ive emailed the lady I know who works in C/Le Street Box Office, she's furloughed still. Theres only one person working in the box office. She's going to ring him to see if he can help.

Still waiting here. An update from DCCC would be good. If they are slowly making their way through it but still have X amount ltickets left to process it would be good for them to issue a comment to that effect.

Still waiting here. An update from DCCC would be good. If they are slowly making their way through it but still have X amount ltickets left to process it would be good for them to issue a comment to that effect.

the following was sent to me on 24/7

ENGLAND V AUSTRALIA IT20 REFUND

All refunds for the cancelled England v Australia game which was scheduled to take place at Emirates Riverside this summer have now been processed.

Please note that there have been some delays caused by the payment processing company. If you have not already received your refund it should appear in your bank account within the next 7 days.

Each ticket purchased will be refunded separately into your account, so there will be more than one transaction.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience during what has proven to be a difficult time causing delays to the process.

the following was sent to me on 24/7

ENGLAND V AUSTRALIA IT20 REFUND

All refunds for the cancelled England v Australia game which was scheduled to take place at Emirates Riverside this summer have now been processed.

Please note that there have been some delays caused by the payment processing company. If you have not already received your refund it should appear in your bank account within the next 7 days.

Each ticket purchased will be refunded separately into your account, so there will be more than one transaction.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience during what has proven to be a difficult time causing delays to the process.
Thanks mate

Going by that
All refunds were processed by 24th July
The funds should have been into the relevant bank accounts by 31st latest (7 days from 24th)
It is now the 10th of August. To me this implies that those of us that haven't been refunded have somehow slipped through the net.

I am going to give it till Tuesday lunchtime and chase it up.

Thanks mate

Going by that
All refunds were processed by 24th July
The funds should have been into the relevant bank accounts by 31st latest (7 days from 24th)
It is now the 10th of August. To me this implies that those of us that haven't been refunded have somehow slipped through the net.

I am going to give it till Tuesday lunchtime and chase it up.

likewise.

Ive emailed the box office twice, with customer number, booking reference, seat numbers and bank details without a reply.

Ive also forwarded same to someone I know who works in ticket office and they were going to chase it up for me. Currently only one lad working in the ticket office.

Will let you know how it goes.
All for Chester le Street

Is there any indication where the refund came from? i.e DCC or the firm administering the tickets. There are 2 parties involved. DCC and a Payment Processing Company.

Last edited:
likewise.

Ive emailed the box office twice, with customer number, booking reference, seat numbers and bank details without a reply.

Ive also forwarded same to someone I know who works in ticket office and they were going to chase it up for me. Currently only one lad working in the ticket office.

Will let you know how it goes.

Is there any indication where the refund came from? i.e DCC or the firm administering the tickets. There are 2 parties involved. DCC and a Payment Processing Company.
My refunds came from Durham

IT20 REFUND UPDATE:

If you are still waiting for your refund for the England v Australia game please send me an email with your name, phone number and booking reference and I will have this looked into for you.

[email protected]

@DurhamCricket

IT20 REFUND UPDATE:

If you are still waiting for your refund for the England v Australia game please send me an email with your name, phone number and booking reference and I will have this looked into for you.

[email protected]

@DurhamCricket

thats the lad I spoke to yesterday and he promised to sort me out. I told him there were loads in the same boat.
IT20 REFUND UPDATE:

[email protected]

@DurhamCricket

I spoke to him personally on Tuesday afternoon and he said he would sort it. In my account this morning full refund.

Last edited:

Back