2 SOL registered company accounts filed yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

6inarow

Winger
Nothing new to see but Madrox accounts maybe coming sooner than the end of the month if they can get these 2 filed (they must have all their ducks in order so to speak)

Nothing new to see but Madrox accounts maybe coming sooner than the end of the month if they can get these 2 filed (they must have all their ducks in order so to speak)

These accounts were filed in January, the confirmation statement isn't the accounts.

These are just the confirmation statements (an annual return on shareholders, etc, with only changes reported by exception), for two of the companies set up in the Murray era, but which are now dormant. The accounts for these two were filed in January; for some reason their plc status was never changed. This has no impact on the timing of the filing of the main accounts.

The fact that Madrox Partners accounts weren't filed before the end of May is just further indication of them be disorganised and unprofessional. Yes there's a filing extension available but not one single company I'm involved with has considered this to be necessary.

When non finance people try to do finance things :)
Mmmmmm - we were commissioning systems in some of the biggest Exchanges/Banks in 90's and noughties, full of coked up barrow boys & awfully dim but nice posh boys.

We were glad to get back to proper engineering

Each to their own marra :)

You know ive posted loads of companies house stuff and in an instant always get pulled up by GOM or others because a) I havent looked at it properly or b) dont really know what im looking at! I think I will let people who know their onions in finance to decipher company records from now on as you kindly pointed out :D
Mmmmmm - we were commissioning systems in some of the biggest Exchanges/Banks in 90's and noughties, full of coked up barrow boys & awfully dim but nice posh boys.

We were glad to get back to proper engineering

Im just a souped up spark mate at the end of the day

Last edited:
You know ive posted loads of companies house stuff and in an instant always get pulled up by GOM or others because a) I havent looked at it properly or b) dont really know what im looking at! I think I will let people who know their onions in finance to decipher company records from now on as you kindly pointed out :D

Im just a souped up spark mate at the end of the day

You definitely are. They are the ones who feel the need to tell people they work offshore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back