2 pics I took

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have had the camera 2 weeks, iv tried all lenses and it must be in the camera.

would it be dust and would a compressed air can do the trick?

or best to take it to jessops and let those chaps do it.

Sponge

I would avoid compressed air, it may damage the sensor - one of those air blowers might be a safer option used very gently IIRC. I might be wrong though.

Dust on the sensor, probably. It's a constant ballache. I use a hurricane blower, you can get em for about a tenner.

You could use a microfibre cloth too if you're feeling brave.

could be dust but i reckon its a small hair, like spav say's try a hurricane blower, can get them on ebay for next to nowt....do not try removing with your fingers what ever you do...by the way have you tried going into the cams menu and try the auto clean function thingy?

Deffo looks like dust bunnies, proper swabs can be had but if youre not careful you can damage the sensor blowers dont always clear them out just put them somewhere else!
Usually these get in when changing lenses. If you havent changed your lens since getting it take it back to the shop. Check your other pics to see if they are on them too. At two weeks old I'd like to think they would do a sensor clean for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back