2 jabs and still get hit with Covid

Have you ever had a test?

Nope. But as I’m 66, retired and haven’t been within 6feet of anyone but my wife since last March I’m as confident as anyone could be that I’ve not been asymptotically infected at any time. And highly, highly unlikely to have passed anything on anyway. You’ll have to take my word on that I’m afraid.
Are you going to live like that forever?

I don’t know. Probably not. I’ll see how things pan out. Like the rest of humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. But as I’m 66, retired and haven’t been within 6feet of anyone but my wife since last March I’m as confident as anyone could be that I’ve not been asymptotically infected at any time. And highly, highly unlikely to have passed anything on anyway. You’ll have to take my word on that I’m afraid.

Well at least you cannot get knocked over by a bus, always a positive.

Not sure if vaccination rates by age are publicly available, cases by age is though.

Right now covid peaks at 20-24 (about 230 cases per 100k in England over the last 7 days) before trending downwards, in over 65s I don't think there's an age band that was over 15 cases per 100k when I looked yesterday.

Unsurprising when you consider the vaccine rollout.

Hope they’re all ok mate, I reckon me daughter 5 and son then 15 months had it when our lads tested positive last year.
They were all fine by the way, hit our lass hardest, kids had a cough and snotty nose for a few days.
Yeah thanks shes ok just a runny nose and off her food a bit

Not sure if vaccination rates by age are publicly available, cases by age is though.

Right now covid peaks at 20-24 (about 230 cases per 100k in England over the last 7 days) before trending downwards, in over 65s I don't think there's an age band that was over 15 cases per 100k when I looked yesterday.

Unsurprising when you consider the vaccine rollout.
There’s a v detailed public dataset on NHSD if you Google COVID 19 vaccine statistics or do you mean hospital admissions by vaccination status?

Interested in the latter myself

There’s a v detailed public dataset on NHSD if you Google COVID 19 vaccine statistics or do you mean hospital admissions by vaccination status?

Interested in the latter myself
Nah, just cases from the public dashboard, I used NIMS and the SAE for vaccination data but neither are open.

Back