2 cast iron certainties tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll play well for the first 20 minutes, register a few threatening attacks and get a few corners which hit the first man. They'll score from a cross which our fullback fails to close down and ends up on the head of their unmarked striker from 8 yards out.

The next 50 minutes will have no action at either end of the pitch, until they chip one ball over the top of our defence which leads to a simple finish past our helpless keeper. Game finishes 2-0 with our only response a 35 yard strike from Cattermole which ends up going for a throw in.

Grayson says there's some positives and some things we have to work on, repeat on Saturday.

:lol:

:lol:

“I spoke to Sam Allardyce and Martin O’Neill about it, and they were very positive,” Grayson said.

“Although they obviously know what it’s like to work here and the downside to it as well.

“I’m a positive person, and my glass is always half full. My attitude is that I will get the club moving in the right direction again – that’s why I took the job on. I could have stayed at Preston after four-and-a-half years, but I came here because I wanted a big challenge.”

a meltdown on here will start at about 7.15 when the teams are announced, and decent into a full scale apoplectic global nuclear crisis by about 10pm.

a meltdown on here will start at about 7.15 when the teams are announced, and decent into a full scale apoplectic global nuclear crisis by about 10pm.
No team announcement until 740, after a tactical brief at 715.

Top of tonight's agenda, is, Don't mark waghorn

Big sinwill say the words "football club" numerous times just incase anyone has forgotten what we are supposed to be

We'll play well for the first 20 minutes, register a few threatening attacks and get a few corners which hit the first man. They'll score from a cross which our fullback fails to close down and ends up on the head of their unmarked striker from 8 yards out.

The next 50 minutes will have no action at either end of the pitch, until they chip one ball over the top of our defence which leads to a simple finish past our helpless keeper. Game finishes 2-0 with our only response a 35 yard strike from Cattermole which ends up going for a throw in.

Grayson says there's some positives and some things we have to work on, repeat on Saturday.
Cattermole gets booked with 15mins to go.

that sounds about right.

You forget well have uses about 15 different formations throughout otherwise spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back