2 cast iron certainties tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll play well for the first 20 minutes, register a few threatening attacks and get a few corners which hit the first man. They'll score from a cross which our fullback fails to close down and ends up on the head of their unmarked striker from 8 yards out.

The next 50 minutes will have no action at either end of the pitch, until they chip one ball over the top of our defence which leads to a simple finish past our helpless keeper. Game finishes 2-0 with our only response a 35 yard strike from Cattermole which ends up going for a throw in.

Grayson says there's some positives and some things we have to work on, repeat on Saturday.
It's almost like there's a script the club are duty bound to follow these days. :(

We'll play well for the first 20 minutes, register a few threatening attacks and get a few corners, one from which they'll score the opening goal.

The next 50 minutes will have no action at either end of the pitch, until they chip one ball over the top of our defence which leads to a simple finish past our helpless keeper. Game finishes 2-0 with our only response a 35 yard strike from Cattermole which ends up going for a throw in.

Grayson says there's some positives and some things we have to work on, repeat on Saturday.

Tidied, I swear if you check the stats over the last few seasons you'll find we have conceded more goals from our own corners than scored from them.

Someone will post some ratings where the average score will be six, despite yet another ignominious defeat, founded on our players playing terribly.
Watmore, Maja and McNair's abilitiy will be of a similar level of Messi, Ronaldo and Kante.

We will win and this board will be a place of peace, happiness and tranquillity.

Or maybe not
I just want, one night and I know I expect too much of the players, where I don't feel utterly miserable, following safc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back