2 Bed Brookside House

You really want to be able to see what you're getting mate. Get a handle on it. Look about for a window of opportunity elsewhere. Don't just glaze over the price and accept the first one.

Get a few more quotes...

When they come in say.. I want your best price straight off..

I once kicked a salesman out after the price ended up .Third of his original quote

Started at 12k and when he was leaving he was like if you sign today I can do it for 4k

Told him that he was a shyster trying to rip off the vulnerable. If he had come in with a fair price from outset he might have got the trade.

Use a local recommendation would be my advice... Or a builder who can order them in from windows direct or somewhwre like that

Just had ours done:

Large square bay window with new plastic roof thing that they paint on or some such voodoo

Large living room window

Large kitchen window

PVC door into garden

Composite front door with full length window next to it

Upstairs bathroom window

4 bedrooms all done

Downstairs toilet

All done with a 30/70 split and that Georgian bar shit in the top bit, done in white as we aren’t a family of goths

£6.5k

Just had ours done:

Large square bay window with new plastic roof thing that they paint on or some such voodoo

Large living room window

Large kitchen window

PVC door into garden

Composite front door with full length window next to it

Upstairs bathroom window

4 bedrooms all done

Downstairs toilet

All done with a 30/70 split and that Georgian bar shit in the top bit, done in white as we aren’t a family of goths

£6.5k

By Whee? White look good for a few years, then........The grey/green, black look a bit classier and less maintenance

Back