19 years inside for man who killed burglar

I think that’s far too long of a sentence.

Bloke got an alert from his Ring doorbell that his home was being broken into whilst he was out, so he armed himself and his brother with kitchen knives, made it home before the burglar left, stabbed him multiple times and left him to die in the street.

Obviously no right to take a life and burglary doesn’t warrant being put to death, but I feel more sorry for the bloke doing 19 years inside than the burglar.

If you break into someone’s home and you’re met with lethal force, you can’t really complain.

Bloke got an alert from his Ring doorbell that his home was being broken into whilst he was out, so he armed himself and his brother with kitchen knives, made it home before the burglar left, stabbed him multiple times and left him to die in the street.

Obviously no right to take a life and burglary doesn’t warrant being put to death, but I feel more sorry for the bloke doing 19 years inside than the burglar.

If you break into someone’s home and you’re met with lethal force, you can’t really complain.

They could have alerted the police.

Agreed, someone breaks into my house and I catch them, they certainly ain’t walking out.

The police would have took too long.

They should have just used a heavy object each and knee capped the burglar.

Always keep a big heavy metal torch handy and would have no hesitation to use it over their bonces.
Only problem you have is if you use something g like a baseball bat or crowbar and proving in a court that you didn’t mean /intend to do damage .

I couldn't have found him guilty
the world would be a better place without Burglars
The police would have took too long.

They should have just used a heavy object each and knee capped the burglar.

Always keep a big heavy metal torch handy and would have no hesitation to use it over their bonces.
Only problem you have is if you use something g like a baseball bat or crowbar and proving in a court that you didn’t mean /intend to do damage .
Ball, Baseball hat, Gloves and a Bat

Last edited:
Very hard to opinionate, bloke shudnt burglar but to stab someone for that (unless he was attacking you) is OTT, imho, I do think 19 years is excessive when people convicted of murder get lesser sentences, believe he was cleared of murder but to arm yourself and (if reports are correct) continue to stab when the guy who died was outside and trying to get away then that’s may be why the harsh sentence. Shame we can’t live in a society where plebs don’t burglar and police attend quickly.

You haven't followed the case, I've read it since day 1, whilst I'm all for whatever happens to them there and then, good.
They went round tooled up, stabbed him left, went back stabbed him, went out stabbed him then tried to run him owa when dying..... also sounds like it was a taxing not a burglary

I’d have no qualms about taking a blunt object to someone’s skull if I knew they were burgling my home. Who is to say the burglar wouldn’t have killed the bloke had he walked in on the act? Play with feathers you get your arse tickled.
That's not this case like, I also agree with that

You haven't followed the case, I've read it since day 1, whilst I'm all for whatever happens to them there and then, good.
They went round tooled up, stabbed him left, went back stabbed him, went out stabbed him then tried to run him owa when dying..... also sounds like it was a taxing not a burglary
Ahh, the plot thickens…

It's a bit different to defending yourself during the night from a burglar like isn't it.

Back