19 years inside for man who killed burglar

You haven't followed the case, I've read it since day 1, whilst I'm all for whatever happens to them there and then, good.
They went round tooled up, stabbed him left, went back stabbed him, went out stabbed him then tried to run him owa when dying..... also sounds like it was a taxing not a burglary

Well, that isn’t how it was reported on the news, and that article is what I formed my opinion on, but if you say it wasn’t a burglary then it changes things.

Goodness @Lumber

There is a world of difference between the BBC article and this one. No mention of the car, the running over, the severity of facial stabbing or the drug dealing fuelling it all.

I think having read that I would significantly revise my opinion on the length of the sentence.

After reading that he deserved the 19 year. Absolute scum bags all round
Seems it was a drug dealer taxing another dealer. Not much sympathy for either of them.

Hopefully not.
Just read the report mate and commented further down. Horrendous.

Goodness @Lumber

There is a world of difference between the BBC article and this one. No mention of the car, the running over, the severity of facial stabbing or the drug dealing fuelling it all.

I think having read that I would significantly revise my opinion on the length of the sentence.
Indeed initial reading of articles had me thinking 19 years seemed steep, then you read more and he was clearly an scumbag who wasn’t protecting his family but rather his drugs.
The level of violence as well :eek:

The DM even updated their initial article, no mention initially of level of violence and drugs but more of an Englishman's home being his castle story.

Last edited:
Torn on this one. All for burglars getting their comeuppance but going round tooled up with knives doesn't really sit well

Just seen the other articles posted... f***ing hell 😵

Back