18th January Stats

The term "Doomster" is hardly damaging, but "Granny Killer" and "Selfish Bastard" are hate fuelled.

The Bile has been almost one way mate.

Ouch...nah, not really :D
100 posts in 4 days. This covidforum has taken over your whole life. You were barely seen on here until a couple of months ago?

It’s like a delusion. I’m all for being optimistic but deaths are at a 11 month high and people are actively gushing. :lol: It’s bezerk.

Sound 👍
Deaths will be at an 11month high. Its obvious.Huge numbers have caught omicron lately.
Can you tell me how many died because of covid within 28 days?
No you can't. But you can tell me how many died With Covid. Huge difference marra.

Can you tell me how many died because of covid within 28 days?
No you can't. But you can tell me how many died With Covid. Huge difference marra.
You missed out “iVe HaD aLl My JaBs BeFoRe aNyOnE sAYs iM a cOnsPirAcisT” off the end.
The bloke is a absolute moron. He pontificates basically calling people living there life within the guidelines murderers but hasnt the decency to engage in any type of debate when challenged on his ramblings
Robert you’ve spent 2 years claiming to have me blocked but cant RESIST sniping at every other post. You are like my stalker. Let it go. Carry on enabling and stockpiling bog roll. Leave me be.

Last edited:
You missed out “iVe HaD aLl My JaBs BeFoRe aNyOnE sAYs iM a cOnsPirAcisT” off the end.

Robert you’ve spent 2 years claiming to have me blocked but cant RESIST sniping at every other post. You are like my stalker. Let it go. Carry on enabling and stockpiling bog roll. Leave me be.

If you have the brains to follow the thread properly you'd see that wasnt aimed at you....

Ive probably quoted you no more than 15-20 times in nearly 2 year. Dont try and flatter yourself

Last edited:

...... I've asked you a sensible question. Your reply doesn't even make sense. Do you understand the difference of dying with and dying of covid?? ........

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll give you 30 seconds to edit the abuse and trolling from your message before deciding if i’m gonna you report you. Over to you 😌
Trolling?? I asked you a question, which you replied too by trying to mock me , with no basis. Fire away mate, do what you want to do, I give zero fucks.

438 deaths :eek:encouraging” “its over”

As I've said before the "deaths for any reason within 28 days of a positive test" metric is becoming increasingly meaningless. There is a good chance of anyone dying in a car crash will have had COVID in the last month.

Back