17th September Stats

Ah right so if there was 'virus activity' then you'd get the vaccine. 👍
I'm not anti vaccine. All my family are jabbed,my aunty even does the jabs at the local football stadium. I just work off stats and lifestyle movements of myself. There are a lot bigger health issues going on because of last years logistics.

Not really. There is no virus activity in my town but it is slowly becoming apparent all the knock on effects of last year are starting to manifest.
That's the town that saw deaths go from 2 to 11 from the 10th of August to middle of last week.

Stop lying.

Don't get vaccinated you wouldn't be any loss with your covid denying rubbish dressed up as "just want to know"

What, between nightclub Rob and festival Harry we're really plumbing the depths of human experience here. No wonder they can't bring themselves to wear a mask and stand in a different place. Festival Harry, are you still telling everyone you've been to a festival and being patted on the back by the other RTG scientists for picking up a deadly virus? Fucks sake, man, absolute lunacy being posted on these boards.

Festival Harry leading the world into the coming enlightenment by transcending earthly experience. You've only being to a f***ing festival man. Every creature on this planet has been to a festival, even a burrow owl and small rodents go to festivals of sorts in their own way.
I think you need to get out more.

I'm not anti vaccine. All my family are jabbed,my aunty even does the jabs at the local football stadium.
That reads like the antivaxxers " I'm not racist/homophobic, some of my mates a black/gay"

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it doesn't matter if it says it's an elephant, it's a duck

Back