16th September Stats

SAGE are clearly erring on the side of caution given their predictions. However I suspect its in part to try & influence public behaviour.
Unimagined levels of in-depth knowledge. Have you been tapping into Harry Arnstrong's scientific apparatus? The other RTG Chief Medical Officer.

Unimagined levels of in-depth knowledge. Have you been tapping into Harry Arnstrong's scientific apparatus? The other RTG Chief Medical Officer.

Lickin Locke cherry picking & ignoring all the other data.

BTW it has actually been reported in the media that the government/sage are doing this.

Aye, I honestly can’t get my head round why folk wouldn’t.
Especially 6 million!??
The unvaccinated 6 million is the reason the figures are still relatively high. Bellends to a man/woman.
I work to two of the fuckers, no time whatsoever for them at present. Both Geordies mind, and never off social media. It doesn't take much to get into the heads of these two mind.

Lickin Locke cherry picking & ignoring all the other data.

BTW it has actually been reported in the media that the government/sage are doing this.

You were posting models not long back saying: "look at the models".

Now that they don't fit your narrative, the models don't matter?

'Strange lad you.

You were posting models not long back saying: "look at the models".

Now that they don't fit your narrative, the models don't matter?

'Strange lad you.

I was saying the models are predicting a downturn (from their massively exaggerated position) but you knew that.

I have absolutely no idea what you're saying, at this point.

It wasn't that long ago you were accusing other posters for derailing threads for daring to question your numbers. And here you are jumping in making petty digs & offering zero to the debate. Derailing? Oh I think very much so.

Anyway I'm done & not wasting anymore time on you.

You tell us, you saw the headline.

Or is this just more of your covid denying
I didn't see it, I've just learned about it on here, Sky News is off my radar and has been since the day after the first lockdown other than watching that Vallance bloke giving an interview pre lockdown I watched on youtube.

Covid denying, what are you on about?
You're as odd as they come on here, you don't frequent the politics forum do you?

Not this one, every other f***ing one!

There are loads of things I've said on various threads, including that hospital admissions is the most important indicator of how it is going.

What has it got to do with this thread? And, why didn't you bring in all of the other things I've said on other threads?. In other words, what the fuck are you talking about?

If you're that keen to look at my posts, have a look through all of them and you will see my tune is exactly what it was 2 months ago.

Back