16 year old kid attacked by South Yorkshire copper

I watched a video on youtube last night about a young lad who was standing outside of villa park after the Villa vs Everton game anyway out of the blue a copper smashed him over his hand with his truncheon breaking his hand in an unprovoked attack (luckily for the lad he was videoing at the time and saved the attack on his phone). Other people also saw what had gone on and wanted to put in an official complaint which fall on deaf ears by other police officers at the scene. Cut along story short, the young lad needed 3 operations on his hand and unfortunately lost his job as a panel beater (he's also now lost the feeling in his fingers which will stay with him for life) because of the video evidence he went on to sue the police and win his case (he was awarded 200k and a full apology from the police) However the guilty copper who the lad later found out in court has did this before hasn't lost his job and continues to work for the force. BTW I'm pro police and support them fully in their duty, however the bad ones need throwing out of the force as this sort of behaviour is just not acceptable.

I watched a video on youtube last night about a young lad who was standing outside of villa park after the Villa vs Everton game anyway out of the blue a copper smashed him over his hand with his truncheon breaking his hand in an unprovoked attack (luckily for the lad he was videoing at the time and saved the attack on his phone). Other people also saw what had gone on and wanted to put in an official complaint which fall on deaf ears by other police officers at the scene. Cut along story short, the young lad needed 3 operations on his hand and unfortunately lost his job as a panel beater (he's also now lost the feeling in his fingers which will stay with him for life) because of the video evidence he went on to sue the police and win his case (he was awarded 200k and a full apology from the police) However the guilty copper who the lad later found out in court has did this before hasn't lost his job and continues to work for the force. BTW I'm pro police and support them fully in their duty, however the bad ones need throwing out of the force as this sort of behaviour is just not acceptable.

24 complaints against him and still got to keep his job whilst costing them £360,000.

Why are you telling me this?
Cos I posted the other day somewhere else about them with you. In all my years they were the worst I came across.

Nothing against you of course. Just discussion.

P.S it's regards RichD post not the poor kid in video as that was Yorkshire.

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve seen it.

What if he’d pushed a pram into the path of a bus? For all we know that’s what he did and the coppers actions were perfectly proportionate.

As I say, I’ll have to wait for further clarification before I comment but pushing prams in roads just isn’t acceptable
Seems like the pram video theory is fucked 🤔

Back