16 year old girl arrested after stabbing of teacher

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Without clicking the link. I reckon it'll be the parents fault and the kid will have a daft name ( although they won't be named).

Without clicking the link. I reckon it'll be the parents fault and the kid will have a daft name ( although they won't be named).

It is in Scunthorpe too, so that probably makes it more likely.

I believe some people are born evil. Society has changed dramatically since 60s both parents working etc which was rare when i was a nipper. No real discipline nowadays social media gives them a stage etc .

I reckon being told to leave your phone at the door before entering the classroom would tip me over the edge.

Poor bairn.

Heard that on the radio and was shocked. No idea why a bairn would think it's ok to do something like that, especially to a pastoral worker in her 60's :neutral:

Someone will come along and tell iz teachers get loads of holidayz tho soon :rolleyes:

What do they do?
Support for children experiencing emotional, physical, psychological or social issues. That or standing in a field eating grass and getting milked twice a day.

^ this!

They help with all sorts of issues that might cause a child to struggle in school - medical reasons, bullying, problems at home, struggling to cope with workload and so on. They can liaise with the teachers and work out a plan to help the pupil or refer them to other services if they need external help. The parents can also meet with them to discuss things if they need to.

^ this!

They help with all sorts of issues that might cause a child to struggle in school - medical reasons, bullying, problems at home, struggling to cope with workload and so on. They can liaise with the teachers and work out a plan to help the pupil or refer them to other services if they need external help. The parents can also meet with them to discuss things if they need to.

Cannot remember anyone like that back in the day. The nit nurse came around once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back