15th July Stats

Did deaths go above 250?

Your detail was 250.My attention to detail was 262 + 292.
They went to 264 on March the 22nd 2020 and currently stand at 141,395 if you want to be a pedant, but you knew the lad meant 250 per day.
We havent had deaths over 250 per day since March 3rd this year. But you know all this.

They went to 264 on March the 22nd 2020 and currently stand at 141,395 if you want to be a pedant, but you knew the lad meant 250 per day.
We havent had deaths over 250 per day since March 3rd this year. But you know all this.
They went to 262 26th october 2021 and 292 2nd november 2021.But you knew that.

They went to 262 26th october 2021 and 292 2nd november 2021.But you knew that.
As someone(you) that has constantly asked to be shown proof of other posters claims, you have been presented with a fully illustrated graph with precise daily death figures. This is the kind of detail that people like you seem to crave from other posters, and yet when your'e presented with it, you say it's wrong.
You know fine well. We can be adult about this and you can acknowledge that the graph is correct, or we can pretend.
Oh and it was 263 reported deaths on 26th Oct

I wouldn't bet on it.
He's really lacking in intelligence and usually pissed quite early in the day.

As someone(you) that has constantly asked to be shown proof of other posters claims, you have been presented with a fully illustrated graph with precise daily death figures. This is the kind of detail that people like you seem to crave from other posters, and yet when your'e presented with it, you say it's wrong.
You know fine well. We can be adult about this and you can acknowledge that the graph is correct, or we can pretend.
Oh and it was 263 reported deaths on 26th Oct
The UK reported 262 and 292 deaths.Are you seriously claiming it didn't?.Can you be adult about it and acknowledge this FACT.Gov.uk,worldometers,the worms daily report,and 100's of other sources will inform you this was correct.

I wouldn't bet on it.
He's really lacking in intelligence and usually pissed quite early in the day.
I can't actually believe he's either trawled through back-posts or even bookmarked it in the first place, and then to get it so spectacularly wrong. I honestly thought everyone on this sub-forum was up to speed on the Date Of Death thing. God knows i've posted enough graphs meself. Maybe i was wrong.
Or he's on a massive wind-up, in which case shame on me.
The UK reported 262 and 292 deaths.Are you seriously claiming it didn't?.Can you be adult about it and acknowledge this FACT.Gov.uk,worldometers,the worms daily report,and 100's of other sources will inform you this was correct.
Your on a wind up here like. You got me. Well done. Your going on ignore. Goodbye bomber.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't actually believe he's either trawled through back-posts or even bookmarked it in the first place, and then to get it so spectacularly wrong. I honestly thought everyone on this sub-forum was up to speed on the Date Of Death thing. God knows i've posted enough graphs meself. Maybe i was wrong.
Or he's on a massive wind-up, in which case shame on me.

Your on a wind up here like. You got me. Well done. Your going on ignore. Goodbye bomber.
Why was the last post edited by a Mod?

This thread is a perfect example of why the figures should stop being reported on a daily basis across all media.

Once a week should be enough and it'll put a stop to all this kind of nonsense.
Agree when the figures are low,but when they hit a certain level then daily is the way to go.A weeks dithering can cause a canny few deaths,as we've found out.
You seem to have a trouble understanding the difference between reported deaths and daily deaths. What a suprise.

I wish my cock was as thick as you
Sambo stated more than 250 deaths in the daily thread,which we all knar uses the reported daily figures.It was up to him to state otherwise.He didn't.
I wish my cock was as thick as you
I wish mine was as thick as the clowns on here who said there'd never be cases of more than 1000 again.
You seem to have a trouble understanding the difference between reported deaths and daily deaths.
Sambo stated 250 deaths in the thread that uses the reported deaths everyday.But you knew that.👍

Last edited:

Back