15th July Stats

I think the only reason he's ventured here is that he's no longer getting bites on the politics forum as everyone is either just bored of him or has him on ignore.
So after 6-7 hours of being back youve concluded ive thrown the towel in on the politics forum despite me actually already posting in it.You blamed me for ruining it so you have you should of been going at it hammer and tongs while i was banned. :lol: :lol:
I don’t particularly care one way or another, but 263 deaths were reported on the 26th October, only 156 died that day.

Of course, that number could still go up if there has been a delay for whatever reason in some deaths being reported.
Sambo made his threat in the daily stats thread.That thread as you know uses the daily reported figures.He didn't state a 3 or 7 day daily average of 250 or the 250 had to be any particular day,he just stated 250.

Last edited:
You like to reduce everything to extremely simplistic interpretations. I'm not sure if that's your way of attempting to discredit people or whether it's to make it more digestable for your own comprehension. People saying 'it's over' could mean a whole range of things. I'll pledge to never post again if deaths go above 250.

I thought that might be the case but I wanted to give the bloke a bit more rope. Either way the way he goes on is embarrassing.

I've had him on ignore for a while now.
He's either a troll or just not all there, you get more sense out of SBC & can't be arsed arguing pointless shite with him.

Back