15 out of 23 teams

I would like to know the 15 clubs that want the season to end so I can boycott those away games. They aren’t getting my money.

We definitely know Rotherham, Wycombe and Accrington have as their gobshite Chairmen have come out publicly.
Accrington who charged us again to watch the postponed game iirc as they said they rely on gate receipts.
Hopefully the likes of us, Pompey and Oxford (all with decent away support) send zero fans there next season and watch them struggle.

Last edited:

Cant blame these clubs, they simply cant afford to do it, bit daft saying those voting end shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs either, will cost them a lot less money to play 3 games compared to the rest of the season. The season cant be voided for obvious reasons so if cant play the season out then ppg is the only practical solution.

Aye with 4 teams I think

That shouldn't be allowed. If it ends, it should end and the top 3 go up.
I was always up for competition but now - bring on a PL2 with only promotion and relegation between the two leagues and membership on an invite basis i.e.who will make them the most in telly revenue (which would include us)
The rest can get to fuck

Last edited:
Yeah it’s on the sky sports app. Thinks they deserve promotion because of where they are after 35 games 🙄

also says sides just above the relegation zone have no desire to finish the season.

this league stinks

No mate the EFL stinks. They have lacked leadership. They have let the clubs dictate to them what is needed. Should have been the other way round.....!

The whole season should be null and void....! Not saying that because im a Sunderland fan but because that is the reality of the situation....!

Last edited:

Back