15 out of 23 teams

Yeah it’s on the sky sports app. Thinks they deserve promotion because of where they are after 35 games 🙄

also says sides just above the relegation zone have no desire to finish the season.

this league stinks
Its call integrity. Football is not about communities and the people anymore its self interest only from greedy agents, players & clubs. Its time to stop the this non sense with real change real leadership or maybe the new generation of supporters love this current model but I know if this continues football will fail. It has been slowly dying in my heart for years and its getting harder and harder to be excited about a fixed outcome between a small number of clubs.

Last edited:
As has been said a good few times on here and is one of the proposed solutions.....

If clubs don't want to play then that's fine. They forfeit the game 3-0. Teams who want to play on do so as normal so our game v Peterborough for instance would go ahead.

The Rotherham chairman would very quickly change his mind if that was the ruling.

As has been said a good few times on here and is one of the proposed solutions.....

If clubs don't want to play then that's fine. They forfeit the game 3-0. Teams who want to play on do so as normal so our game v Peterborough for instance would go ahead.

The Rotherham chairman would very quickly change his mind if that was the ruling.

Exactly. I don't see a problem with it. If they cant afford to fulfil the fixture then they suffer the consequences, as Bury and Bolton did. Why move the goalposts now?

How many games are left? Something like 8?

I'd like to see some sort of statistical analysis of how the last 8 games affect the finishing position over say the last 10 seasons of teams.

It's hugely unfair on any team to take any conclusions from an incomplete season. We should either scrap it entirely or play it out whenever it is safe.

Back