13th September Stats

I assume that everyone admitted is tested. So someone comes in with an in growing toe nail and tests positive they are included in the stats. Otherwise they wouldn’t be in hospital. The number seems suspect, I agree.
Ahh sorry I got the wrong end of the stick. I thought he meant people were being admitted to hospital to be treated for COVID with no symptoms.

@lurker 3,300 cases in Scotland today which is good considering the ones from yesterday were supposed to be getting added on to today's.

Why would you be admitted to hospital with no symptoms? Sounds like shite to me.
It’s from a very legitimate publication in the Atlantic. And very left leaning too.
Have a read before deciding its shite maybe?

If anyone is interested.
Just trying to add to the debate.
Don’t want to start an argument.

Last edited:
It’s from a very legitimate publication in the Atlantic. And very left leaning too.
Have a read before deciding its shite maybe?

If anyone is interested.
Just trying to add to the debate.
Don’t want to start an argument.
I've just read it and as @Harry Angstrom suggested it's people who have gone to hospital for other things and have subsequently tested positive. The way you worded it suggested that people who were asymptotic were being admitted to hospital requiring treatment for COVID.

Back