13th July corona deaths uk

You are the most negative miserable person on this subject.

As for @Epping . he is one of the best posters on this forum and has been for many years.

I haven't posted a negative comment on this subject for ages, I have been particularly positive! Although this news on the immunity there really is nothing to be optimistic about at the moment sadly. If people dont like a bit of realism they can stuff it and live in make believe world.

@Epping has a habit of misusing the like button, as per above. Passive-Aggressive personality maybe.
Any need for the abuse?

It was him/her handing out the abuse, read back.

I haven't posted a negative comment on this subject for ages, I have been particularly positive! Although this news on the immunity there really is nothing to be optimistic about at the moment sadly. If people dont like a bit of realism they can stuff it and live in make believe world.

@Epping has a habit of misusing the like button, as per above. Passive-Aggressive personality maybe.

It was him/her handing out the abuse, read back.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Football fan best put ignore imo. I went through a period years ago when we would go tit for tat on stuff like a lot are doing now. Ended up exchanging a few PMS with with. Definitely dont think he's on the wind up, I wont go into details of the things he told me but it would explain his erratic posting style and general demeanor on the board. Decided then it just best to hoy him on ignore and let him crack on. I suggest you lot getting involved with him do the same. I'm certain deep down he means well....

Football fan best put ignore imo. I went through a period years ago when we would go tit for tat on stuff like a lot are doing now. Ended up exchanging a few PMS with with. Definitely dont think he's on the wind up, I wont go into details of the things he told me but it would explain his erratic posting style and general demeanor on the board. Decided then it just best to hoy him on ignore and let him crack on. I suggest you lot getting involved with him do the same. I'm certain deep down he means well....

I certainly dont remember any such exchange, I do remember you telling me to "Fuck off" on the snooker thread for posting an Alex Higgins video in the break at the World ch as I was "Ruining the narrative of the thread"

Sure you meant well, I've noticed you can be very agressive to other posters too, calm down and relax with the negative energy.

Back