13 snakes dumped behind Farringdon Fire Station

I’ve never liked snakes, i nar a lad kept them as pets and one escaped the tank he never found it, would i fuck ever gan in his house i wouldn’t be able to sit without thinking there’s a snake on the loose in this bastard

Would never own a snake and I'm still nervous around them after being bitten but this makes me sad. If you can't look after them don't get them! Personally think exotic pets should be banned.

I’ve never liked snakes, i nar a lad kept them as pets and one escaped the tank he never found it, would i fuck ever gan in his house i wouldn’t be able to sit without thinking there’s a snake on the loose in this bastard
When we were kids we went to Alston,boy from the north side of the river was bitten by an adder (because he picked it up) hospitalised for a few days.Down here 3 years back?Some bloke picked an adder up on Hounslow heath,he nearly died.

I’m with you big time, even have to leave the room if they’re On tellie, grandkids always tease me about it, often found a toy one in bed, gave me the shits when I pulled sheets back and there it laid

Back