12th July

Fuming mate, can I knock about with you and your lad?

Have you got a rangers top? Do you go and watch ridiculous 3rd division dutch football for no other reason than you have read on a hooligan website that they have a firm? Do you give a fuck about scotch football? Do you include the line ‘no surrender’ into the national anthem?

If yes then you are in with a chance

Have you got a rangers top? Do you go and watch ridiculous 3rd division dutch football for no other reason than you have read on a hooligan website that they have a firm? Do you give a fuck about scotch football? Do you include the line ‘no surrender’ into the national anthem?

Not for me then, shame.

Fuming mate, can I knock about with you and your lad?

class patter that mind.

Scotch football is a lot more entertaining and lucrative than league 1 football you idiot.

to think someone somewhere trusts you to be in charge of law and order in this country.

no wonder the country's fucked and trust in the police is at an all time low.

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

I love the annual Mr. Ben Convention!
Look at the clip of them twats :lol::lol::lol:
My cousin dresses up like that anarl @rocky :lol::lol::lol:

class patter that mind.

Scotch football is a lot more entertaining and lucrative than league 1 football you idiot.

to think someone somewhere trusts you to be in charge of law and order in this country.

It is compared to you and your lad setting each other up. One thing confuses me though, which one of you is the straight man ?

Last edited:
class patter that mind.

The country is not as fucked as you would believe, they don’t let you educate children for example.

Back