120 film cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

not spavin

Are there any inexpensive 120 film camera that are pocketable, aside from the placca Holgas and that? Ideally summat cheaply available from the 70s or 80s.

Are there any inexpensive 120 film camera that are pocketable, aside from the placca Holgas and that? Ideally summat cheaply available from the 70s or 80s.

just go to a car boot sale mate....or i might have something i can send ya, got a couple of oldies that iv'e never used yet.

AGFA Isolette, nice foldable camera and decent lens - about as pocketable a 120 camera you'll find cheaply. Few Kodak models similar about too...

Define inexpensive?

I'll probably sell my Yashica Mat TLR to fund it, so either £100 ish for summat good, or else I'll see if I pick up a cheapo Isolette or similar for a few quid.

What I really want is a poor man's Mamiya 6 (the newer one, not the folding job). I like the MF format, but want summat more SLR / RF like.

I'll probably sell my Yashica Mat TLR to fund it, so either £100 ish for summat good, or else I'll see if I pick up a cheapo Isolette or similar for a few quid.

What I really want is a poor man's Mamiya 6 (the newer one, not the folding job). I like the MF format, but want summat more SLR / RF like.

Rocky Camera - 7.99. ;)

Coupled rangefinder? A Bessa RF or something similar, Super Ikonta is probably out of the price range unless you can catch a cheapy on ebay, Super Ikonta IV is the best IMHO, you'd have to have canny big pockets like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back