12 year old girl murdered in Liverpool City centre

lives of the girl, her family and friends yes, not the lives of the four lads though, they'll have a whale of a time in their young offenders home, canoeing, mountain biking, rock climbing etc, taught by some left wing luvvie, who knows deep down they're all good lads, just a bit misguided, then let out by the time they're 18, they'll all look back and laugh about it one day, seriously, they will, and there lies the problem with our society! if she has been fatally stabbed and the one that struck that blow can clearly be identified by cctv, then he should be killed, this would send out the right message that this behaviour will not be tolerated, instead of the message that we currently send out, which is that it will. sad times.

Shame on you, and shame on the two who’ve liked that post. You’re advocating executing children, dear me.
Sharia Law would be right up your street.

Maybe it’s never occurred to him that this toxic behaviour could be a contributing factor to why these crimes happen. Violent attitudes begets violence.

Last edited:

I’ve said it on here many times, there just seems to be an alarming lack of perspective in modern society.
The poor girl appears to have been murdered as a result of an argument.
It seems that couple who were killed in their living room the other day while their kids slept up stairs it’s not confirmed but it could have been as a result of an argument over parking their cars FFS.
As for social media there’s one word commonly used now on that platform totally out of context and that’s the word hater.
It’s crept in the last 20 years or so and is used to describe anyone who disagrees with another person.
When such a strong word is used out of perspective in such a way it tells you everything about modern society.

There was a 20 year old stabbed at a party by some 16 year old scumbag not far from me a couple of years ago. He was found guilty & sentenced to life. Will probably be out in a few years. After he was sent to prison, his dad rang the family of the young lad who his son murdered & told them to have a fire extinguisher with them at all times because they're going to be set on fire.

Absolute scum of the earth breeding absolute scum of the earth.

There was a 20 year old stabbed at a party by some 16 year old scumbag not far from me a couple of years ago. He was found guilty & sentenced to life. Will probably be out in a few years. After he was sent to prison, his dad rang the family of the young lad who his son murdered & told them to have a fire extinguisher with them at all times because they're going to be set on fire.

Jesus, can't get my head round that at all

Maybes, it's worth looking at different structures from different places and seeing what works and what doesn't work.

The Scandinavians seem to be quite well ran countries but also have a much smaller population and I don't think they have as many poor places as we do so have different problems to us.
That's aid In was watching about the Norwegian metal scene and they seemed about as fucked up as you can get.
Sweden has a massive problem with immigrant gangs. It's now the gun capital of Europe, with a bomb attack on average every 3 days. Extortion common place and communities living in fear.

Solving crime has got to involve change in culture as well as added deterrents.

Sweden has a massive problem with immigrant gangs. It's now the gun capital of Europe, with a bomb attack on average every 3 days. Extortion common place and communities living in fear.

very interesting point.

I remember reading online a quote about how culture is learnt and no one is born a certain way, the quote went something like this;

"you can take a Jewish baby and place it in a Nazi family and it will grow up to have the ideals and beliefs of the Nazi's party and be a good little Nazi."

So i think you are 100% right some of the poorer areas in the world have quite a dangerous sub culture ( like gangs ) we need to solve that problem before we will see any meaning effect on crime.

what chance did that kid have growing up in a family like that, words fail me.

I’ve said it on here many times, there just seems to be an alarming lack of perspective in modern society.
The poor girl appears to have been murdered as a result of an argument.
It seems that couple who were killed in their living room the other day while their kids slept up stairs it’s not confirmed but it could have been as a result of an argument over parking their cars FFS.
As for social media there’s one word commonly used now on that platform totally out of context and that’s the word hater.
It’s crept in the last 20 years or so and is used to describe anyone who disagrees with another person.
When such a strong word is used out of perspective in such a way it tells you everything about modern society.
Spot on.

very interesting point.

I remember reading online a quote about how culture is learnt and no one is born a certain way, the quote went something like this;

"you can take a Jewish baby and place it in a Nazi family and it will grow up to have the ideals and beliefs of the Nazi's party and be a good little Nazi."

So i think you are 100% right some of the poorer areas in the world have quite a dangerous sub culture ( like gangs ) we need to solve that problem before we will see any meaning effect on crime.

what chance did that kid have growing up in a family like that, words fail me.
America has the death penalty, but the deterrent is insufficient for many.

The majority of those issues are in very localised parts of Sweden (specific parts of Malmö), the absolute vast majority of Sweden is fairly safe & trouble free.

The majority of those issues are in very localised parts of Sweden (specific parts of Malmö), the absolute vast majority of Sweden is fairly safe & trouble free.
Yeh, as I say I think much of itvis cultural, rather than Scandinavian criminal system being efficient at preventing crime.

Remember when we used to ship The convicts out to Australia....imagine if we had a prison in say Russia (the cold part) or some other not so pleasant country to live in and certain crimes such as this resulted in The immediete family losing British Citzenship and being booted out to the same country that the prison was.
Maybe that would deter these type of crimes if your entire immediate family got punished through your actions as the victims family will suffer for years mentally.

"what has happened to make people so angry all the time"

Just have a look at any thread on the Politics Forum.
Yep the politics forum is a microcosm of modern life. Somebody starts a thread, usually a negative caused by brexit. They then wait for somebody to disagree or put a different point of view. That's the trigger for the regular mob on there and out comes the screaming abuse, the hissing and the bile. That behaviour is all over social media and it empowers kids to think they can do what they want. It's a sad reflection of where we are today. It isn't stopped either because traffic on your website is all that matters.

Remember when we used to ship The convicts out to Australia....imagine if we had a prison in say Russia (the cold part) or some other not so pleasant country to live in and certain crimes such as this resulted in The immediete family losing British Citzenship and being booted out to the same country that the prison was.
Maybe that would deter these type of crimes if your entire immediate family got punished through your actions as the victims family will suffer for years mentally.
It depends when a Govt is forcing people into poverty and then criminalising poverty it doesn't matter what the penalty is does it?

Certain this will involve “disrespect” ffs!
😢 poor lass.
The death penalty or sending people to far flung gulags won’t work as a deterrent for the simple fact that people don’t expect to get caught.
I dunno like, very few of these incidents go unpunished, especially in city centres etc.

mental, that these teens wade in with knives knowing they go inside a long while.
Bet many shit their pants when reality hits!

Last edited:

With a threat like that towards my family I'd be lifed off myself, but the threat would be extinguished

Back