12 year old girl groomed online could face charges for sending a topless photo to paedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a ludicrous way to construct the law, which could easily mean some dumb shit does charge a vulnerable child with a crime at some point. It makes no sense because the whole reason it's a crime to approach a 12 year old in a sexual context is that they aren't equipped to make the right decision by themselves.

And setting up a law with government/civil service departments involved that depends on common sense is like setting it up to depend on Stephen Hawking's breakdancing skills
There is more than one person involved in the process so I'd say it's highly unlikely to ever happen.

No a woman hence why I said woman in my post you quoted.

Not minors in anyway I was talking about 2 consenting adults if sent each other is it counted as crime. Can't be surely not
With Adults, probably not. If the pic was unsolicitated then you could maybe make a complaint in some form if you were offended but if you've indicated that you'd quite like to see some pics and she sends them then she hasn't committed any crime, no.

With Adults, probably not. If the pic was unsolicitated then you could maybe make a complaint in some form if you were offended but if you've indicated that you'd quite like to see some pics and she sends them then she hasn't committed any crime, no.

Aye that's what I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back