12 noon deadline for Manchester

The spin from number 10 to get tier 3 in Manchester has been in full overdrive. Selectively choosing figures and the crap from the number 10 spokesman today about icu beds being full by mid November if it doubles etc. Think we heard that sort of prediction recently. This point is important.. 'However the two leaders insisted the region's intensive care occupancy rate was not abnormal for this time of year, adding: 'We are not complacent about the position in our hospitals and are monitoring the situation closely.'

The spin from number 10 to get tier 3 in Manchester has been in full overdrive. Selectively choosing figures and the crap from the number 10 spokesman today about icu beds being full by mid November if it doubles etc. Think we heard that sort of prediction recently. This point is important.. 'However the two leaders insisted the region's intensive care occupancy rate was not abnormal for this time of year, adding: 'We are not complacent about the position in our hospitals and are monitoring the situation closely.'
I suspect it is also their policy to "leak" this shit to the papers (Guardian this time) to scare the public and turn them against the local councils / MPs / Mayors who all seem pretty united in this .

I hope Burnham kicks fuck out of that Robert Jenrick prick when he next sees him.

I suspect it is also their policy to "leak" this shit to the papers (Guardian this time) to scare the public and turn them against the local councils / MPs / Mayors who all seem pretty united in this .

I hope Burnham kicks fuck out of that Robert Jenrick prick when he next sees him.
I agree it's so obvious what they are doing. If you read the headlines about the Manchester ICU situation you'd think they were full or nearly full now. Its only when you read the story its a prediction that they could be full mid November.That Jenrick is appalling.

If the tories hadn't already blown it!
this will backfire, I can't see them ever getting elected.
Mind with all the money they have stolen they won't want to.

Why is the gov negotiating separate deals for different areas when going into tier 3 ? Surely there should be a standard financial support, like there was in the spring
It’s a f***ing mess mate. Should be:
If cases go above this number, this happens and you get this support.

If cases go below the number you can open up again.

Simple. But no there’s still all the usual confusion and inconsistencies

Head of Health on the Beeb this morning beds are 78% full today last eyar at this time it was 80%
The Northern Powerhouse supposed to give powers to be self governing.. wora f***ing joke that was.... We are living in a dictatorship

We are - local policiticians have no power and Parliament has literally been suspended. All to allow Governer Matt Hancock his full majestic powers.

Last edited:

Back