11th of the 11th of the 11th mishap

Vore

Winger
Poppy thread in Pol has reminded me of this. Please make me feel better by having worse.

3 years ago. We go see my ex's gran in her home. (RIP).

It's 11/11. From about 10:00 we're in the communal area with about 20 of the sweetest auld lot you can imagine. All reminiscing about them they've lost, thinking it's still Churchill in charge, thinking I'm their son etc but all so calm and respectful. Build up on massive TV with it all getting heavy and emotional.

I always crack up on 11/11 anyway, RIP big man, but aye.

Feminist than that; prevention's not just a lasses job... my pill alarm goes off. 11AM. 11/11. Loud. As. Fuck.

Try to break phone over knee. Fail.

Try to throw phone out of window. Window locked.... manage not to instinctively break window.

Thankfully me lass took the phone off me at that point, calmly left the room and turned the fucker off.

Mortified.

Poppy thread in Pol has reminded me of this. Please make me feel better by having worse.

3 years ago. We go see my ex's gran in her home. (RIP).

It's 11/11. From about 10:00 we're in the communal area with about 20 of the sweetest auld lot you can imagine. All reminiscing about them they've lost, thinking it's still Churchill in charge, thinking I'm their son etc but all so calm and respectful. Build up on massive TV with it all getting heavy and emotional.

I always crack up on 11/11 anyway, RIP big man, but aye.

Feminist than that; prevention's not just a lasses job... my pill alarm goes off. 11AM. 11/11. Loud. As. Fuck.

Try to break phone over knee. Fail.

Try to throw phone out of window. Window locked.... manage not to instinctively break window.

Thankfully me lass took the phone off me at that point, calmly left the room and turned the fucker off.

Mortified.

here mate. I’m mortal but you make no sense man. The fuck wrong with you

Back