11th June Stats

So why did other countries shut down? They'll have had the same numbers
I don’t know if they did shut down but if they did I see what is coming next. I don’t claim to be an expert on these things but have always thought the Indian govt were covering up, as did others such as Turkey.

I don’t know if they did shut down but if they did I see what is coming next. I don’t claim to be an expert on these things but have always thought the Indian govt were covering up, as did others such as Turkey.
Only speaking from where I live and where ideal with from work but Indian flights were stopped weeks before the UK did.

See you all in 5 weeks time with the next variant, the next rise in cases and the further extended lockdown.

Maybe the loony CT whackjobs actually have a point?

I’m not sure many countries acted before U.K. certainly not “weeks”

Like I say just going on where I am and deal with.

We've had cases of it discovered here in cz and they've said cases will go up but nowt to panic about

The point is it doesn't matter, that's me done along with millions of others.
So just disregarding the sanctions in place? Would you be prepared to be arrested for example for flouting rules? Genuinely interested. I’m gutted. I work in music. I’ve been unable to work for 15 months.. but wtf are you gonna do?

Spot on mate

Which then makes a total mockery of everything we have done in the last 16 months or so. It would then prove there is no point in taking the vaccine
Does the fact that those fully vaccinated are not going to hospital not prove the vaccines are working? People seem to be under this impression that because a lot of people have had a first vaccine it is all over. The reason we are still getting problems is that less than a third of the population have been fully vaccinated and past the 21 day period. When the vast majority are done, it will look a hell of a lot better.

So just disregarding the sanctions in place? Would you be prepared to be arrested for example for flouting rules? Genuinely interested. I’m gutted. I work in music. I’ve been unable to work for 15 months.. but wtf are you gonna do?
Yes, but you have hit the nail on the head, it's only certain sectors that have been scapegoated. All I can do is ignore everything and fully back any businesses that do likewise. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation as well,wecant go on like this.

Does the fact that those fully vaccinated are not going to hospital not prove the vaccines are working? People seem to be under this impression that because a lot of people have had a first vaccine it is all over. The reason we are still getting problems is that less than a third of the population have been fully vaccinated and past the 21 day period. When the vast majority are done, it will look a hell of a lot better.
Or is it not possible that the BAME folk, that this seems to target more, are not getting the vaccine in large numbers compared to others?

I run a small studio...have been recording for a week. Musicians in the studio, breaks in the garden, mates going crazy with the dogs. Yep, I really do feel your pain, and worse if you perform. I live in the Herefordshire hills, so nobody to break up the party. I sincerely hope you'll have the same soon...if not, just take it 👍

Back