100 000 Cases a day by July

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date

I have always voted Labour but couldn't bring myself to in the last election for the reasons you've stated.
I voted Lib Dem.

In some people's eyes that makes you directly responsible for this shambles of a government.

Not the fault of the people who actaully voted for them, nooooo, it's the fault of the opposition who didn't get enough votes to keep them out. I think

Looks like hes actually suggesting that if we open up on 21st then we'll be getting 50k daily recorded cases. (About half of actual cases arent tested for & recorded as asymptomatic etc). And not just 100k on the gov daily stats under current restrictions.

Looks like hes actually suggesting that if we open up on 21st then we'll be getting 50k daily recorded cases. (About half of actual cases arent tested for & recorded as asymptomatic etc). And not just 100k on the gov daily stats under current restrictions.
What was the peak in the first wave without the vaccination bout 30k wasn’t it

No predictions of hospitalisation numbers by july though?

If it were predicted the NHS was even close to being overwhelmed we'd have the figures make no mistake - goalposts have been moved

This is manipulation by some very sketchy science, our government and parliament and they're being assisted brilliantly by most of our media

Stockholm Syndrome on a national level

It's very worrying that you rarely hear anyone say 'yeah I made a mistake in 2019 by voting Tory, now that I have seen exactly how they treat us'
That's because they are still clinging to the hope that Boris is going to close our borders to immigrants. Even though they've seen Johnsons contempt for border closing, even when it results in deaths to his countrymen

In some people's eyes that makes you directly responsible for this shambles of a government.

Not the fault of the people who actaully voted for them, nooooo, it's the fault of the opposition who didn't get enough votes to keep them out. I think
No it was a result of the Labour Party running for the general election with a bunch of un electable candidates

If it were predicted the NHS was even close to being overwhelmed we'd have the figures make no mistake - goalposts have been moved

This is manipulation by some very sketchy science, our government and parliament and they're being assisted brilliantly by most of our media

Stockholm Syndrome on a national level

To what end exactly?

Back