100 000 Cases a day by July

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
Earlier in the year 4-5 loons on here lit up when I said there'd still be 5-10k cases a day once things opened back up.The loons claimed cases would remain in the hundreds.Thickies 🙄

Target testing keeps levels up, I’m waiting for them to do it in North Tyneside.
I’m going to be cynical and say they will find high levels if they haven’t already as I think it’s slightly fabricated to get areas of lower uptake to get the vaccine.

I know they changed the way they reported the figures in Bolton due to using lateral flow test figures.

Target testing keeps levels up, I’m waiting for them to do it in North Tyneside.
I’m going to be cynical and say they will find high levels if they haven’t already as I think it’s slightly fabricated to get areas of lower uptake to get the vaccine.

I know they changed the way they reported the figures in Bolton due to using lateral flow test figures.
Seems another rise in cases is only going to be down to more testing,the loons on here were saying the same thing late last year,the rest is history.

No vaccine then though, cases rose along with death rates.
Currently we are not seeing a link which is excellent and what we want.
Correct,I wasn't suggesting the vaccine isn't working and great to see the death rates are still low.But the cases are rising because the virus is spreading as things open up/folks being careless,not because of testing.It needed cases to hit 40-50k and God knows how many deaths a day late last year before some on here would accept the rise wasn't just down to the UK doing more tests than other countries doing less tests.

Back