100 000 Cases a day by July

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32773

Saw this article, now by current rates of vaccinaton by 1st July 45 million will have had 1 jab and 35 million 2 jabs. Factor in the millions outside this who have already had it or are asymptomatic or children with little effect I smell bullshit and even if it was 100k a day how long could that possibly last for before it runs out of people to infectšŸ¤”. UK faces 100,000 cases EVERY DAY by July

Saw this article, now by current rates of vaccinaton by 1st July 45 million will have had 1 jab and 35 million 2 jabs. Factor in the millions outside this who have already had it or are asymptomatic or children with little effect I smell bullshit and even if it was 100k a day how long could that possibly last for before it runs out of people to infectšŸ¤”. UK faces 100,000 cases EVERY DAY by July

It makes me wonder if these clowns actually believe there own waffle.

100,000 cases a day what a load of
horeshit

It makes me wonder if these clowns actually believe there own waffle.

100,000 cases a day what a load of
horeshit
I forgot to mention it's summer and also by current rates about another 150k will have been infected by July

People believe the Daily mail šŸ˜‚

mind itā€™s in the other garbage newspaper too

Don't forget the leading institutions will be consulted over this and there will be some for whom the current restrictions suit them comfortably.

To a degree.... I think an idiot called Jeremy did to a larger extent though!!

What a load of bollocks man. People weren't frog marched out of thier homes to vote tory by a bloke who is a life long peace activist and has an allotment.

Totally played the British people for mugs and 17 million fell for it, and continued to fall for it going by recent polling

But don't call them thick

What a load of bollocks man. People weren't frog marched out of thier homes to vote tory by a bloke who is a life long peace activist and has an allotment.

Totally played the British people for mugs and 17 million fell for it, and continued to fall for it going by recent polling

Erm ... first off ive not called anyone anything šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Secondly, are you suggesting that there wasnā€™t people who didnā€™t vote for labour at the last election because of Corbyn?? Iā€™ve not said they suddenly jumped over to Conservative have I?? But people didnā€™t vote for labour because of him and that an indisputable fact.

Secondly, are you suggesting that there wasnā€™t people who didnā€™t vote for labour at the last election because of Corbyn?? Iā€™ve not said they suddenly jumped over to Conservative have I?? But people didnā€™t vote for labour because of him and that an indisputable fact.
That's fair enough but it didn't mean 17 million had to go vote tory. They knew exactly what they were voting for, if they had a single brain cell, and this is exactly what they should have expected to get. A corrupt, shameless, incompetent, embarrassing mess of a PM and cabinet. You can't then say 'but labour'

It's very worrying that you rarely hear anyone say 'yeah I made a mistake in 2019 by voting Tory, now that I have seen exactly how they treat us'

Absolutely no responsibility for thier own actions, very much like this government. Always someone else's fault.

Of all the people's fault who this mess is, Corbyn is way way down the list

God no, calling someone thick for shooting themselves in the foot only results in them shooting everyone in the kneecaps, including themselves.

Because theyā€™re as thick as fuck.....

I have always voted Labour but couldn't bring myself to in the last election for the reasons you've stated.
I voted Lib Dem.

Something really does need to be done by the government about the media and the utter bull shit they are allowed to print.

Independent SAGEā€™s Professor Anthony Costello, also of University College London, said the real number of new infections was likely to be twice the 8,000 new daily cases revealed by tests.
He added: ā€œIn a month youā€™ll be up to 100,000 new cases a day. If the Government takes a gamble and lets rip like Tory backbenchers want, the NHS will be overloaded. Letā€™s wait. Letā€™s stay as we are.ā€

Back