10 home league wins achieved so far

Ghfd

Winger
Very rare over the last twenty years or so, for safc to win at least ten home league games in a season at premier league or championship level

Hopefully they can continue to win the 7 that are left as imo we need at least ten more wins to reach the play offs

Very rare over the last twenty years or so, for safc to win at least ten home league games in a season at premier league or championship level

Hopefully they can continue to win the 7 that are left as imo we need at least ten more wins to reach the play offs
At the current rate it's more like 23 points needed, 6 wins and a handful of draws maybe closer to the mark.

10 wins out of 16 home games Is impressive but we've lost 6 as well which Is to much. Would of liked us to have converted a few of them losses Into draws at least.

9 More wins does it marra...

No chance we need at least 10 wins to make the play offs

Ipswich, Cardiff, Huddersfield and Hull were all narrow defeats which we should have taken a point, at least, from.
I agree. We were the better team against Middlesbrough as well until Dan Neil got sent off which was never a red card. We were the better team against Coventry as well until they scored there 1st goal. It's our away form that's let us down this season whereas last season was the other way round.

If we play like we did yesterday in the second half, we have a shout for the playoffs. I'll give Beale credit for saying we were awful the first half, we were. Night and day that game. There's better teams than Plymouth we'll be up against. There's reason to be cheerful but we're not there yet.

Ipswich, Cardiff, Huddersfield and Hull were all narrow defeats which we should have taken a point, at least, from.
We were desperately poor against both Huddersfield and Hull.

I wasn't at the Coventry match, but the Boro match we were matching them 11 v 11.

30 points at home equals the total for last season already, shame the away form isn't as good as last season. Strange isn't it that Coventry have played the same number of home games, have only lost 1 and yet have 1 point less. Shows how costly draws are, as we used to find out in League 1. Need as many points as possible at home the rest of the season as we have some very difficult away games. FTM

I don’t think we make playoffs this season unfortunately. Think the 3 games in early March, Norwich (A) , Leicester (H) and Southampton (A) in the space of 7 days will see if drop off. Just my opinion, hope I’m wrong.

Back