09/04/20 No live football on tv thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning all, eating shite and drinking copious amounts of Yorkshire tea for me, cant wait for the Easter eggs Sunday
Morning Wando. Canโ€™t believe itโ€™s Easter ๐Ÿฃ already man.
Morning KB and all. Off to work soon.

Take care everyone and stay safe

Morning mate

morning mate

morning mate enjoy walk. wrap up and stay safe

morning mate
Morning VHFC. Have a good day mate.
Morning KB, and morning all.

10am 'til 2pm for me today, then off until Monday.

Have a good day everybody. ๐Ÿ‘
Morning HC. You too mate. Up the workers. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe ๐Ÿ‘
Morning Spam. You do the same mate.
8/10

Bloody perfect. Well done King B!
Morning Niknak. This lad is golden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning KB morning all
Visit to shops today , make a few deliveries to family members.

then back to the home office
Morning MM. Gan canny mate. I have one of your fellow sandies working with me at the moment.
Morning KB
Morning all

Got another full day in the virtual world of work today.

Looks gloomy out there.๐ŸŒˆ
Morning EM. Same here mate. Very grey.

And you mate its going to be the strangest Easter ever.

Normally have a big family get together for Easter. This year brother and family have to remain down south, I'll be here with two bairns and my Mam and younger son will both be on their own. I'm worried about my younger one. He's feeling lonely now. His other uni mates have gone back home but he's still in his flat as he's still working.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster and all.

Morning marra :cool:
Morning KB, Becs, Hank and all, time to baton down the hatches and stay safe.

Morning mate :cool:

Morning KB and friends,
Stay fresh and virus-free
Morning AG. Just did 2 miles on the running machine and 2 miles on the rowing machine. If this bastard thing is going to take a shot at me Iโ€™m going down fighting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Morning KB, Becs, Hank and all, time to baton down the hatches and stay safe.
Morning Snorbens. Indeed mate.
You been promoted? The home office congratulations ๐Ÿ˜„
Wadnt call that a promotion like. Isnโ€™t that where that Pratell wifie hings out?

Normally have a big family get together for Easter. This year brother and family have to remain down south, I'll be here with two bairns and my Mam and younger son will both be on their own. I'm worried about my younger one. He's feeling lonely now. His other uni mates have gone back home but he's still in his flat as he's still working.

Morning marra :cool:

Morning mate :cool:
That's tough becs loneillness is an awful thing as I well know on a personal level. I hope your mam and son are okay

That's tough becs loneillness is an awful thing as I well know on a personal level. I hope your mam and son are okay

Morning and thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜ He keeps ringing for a natter and he wanted to speak to his sister yesterday so they had a chat. They're pretty close.
Good luck. I hope you win, and find a takeaway thatโ€™s still open.

Morning mate. My usual one is still open and they sell my favourite pizza so fingers crossed :D

Ah well that's good my son dropped off some shopping for me yesterday what a massive lift that was. I hadn't seen him for four weeks had a good chat from a distance!

Take care x

You too xx

It does give you a lift. My Mam dropped stuff off yesterday. She stays outside and we have a distance chat! I'll see her one day next week as both me and the dog will need prescriptions collecting.

Morning mate and have a good day
Morning VHFC
A good day to yourself, also mate ๐Ÿ‘
Morning Hank

Morning Spam
A good day to you, too mate ๐Ÿ‘

Morning Wando. Canโ€™t believe itโ€™s Easter ๐Ÿฃ already man.

Morning VHFC. Have a good day mate.

Morning HC. You too mate. Up the workers. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Morning Spam. You do the same mate.

Morning Niknak. This lad is golden.
๐Ÿ‘
Morning Dilli
Enjoy your kip, and have a good day, mate ๐Ÿ‘
Agreed KB ๐Ÿ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back